|University||Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)|
|Subject||BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management|
BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management Assignment Guide Case Study, NYP, Singapore On April 15, 1989, ninety-six children, men and women lost their lives at the FA Cup semi-final
1. Apply their knowledge of the development and implementation stage of a Business Continuity Management program in a real-life context.
2. Derive meaningful conclusions and recommend ways to improve the relevant plans and practices of the parties involved in the crisis.
On April 15, 1989, ninety-six children, men and women lost their lives at the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Sheffield Wednesday’s Hillsborough stadium.
Following a tireless campaign led by bereaved families and survivors, in 2012 the High Court quashed the original accidental death verdicts and ordered new inquests which would go on to become the longest running in British legal history.
Learners are required to use appropriate analytical frameworks (Critical Thinking Framework and Root Cause Analysis) taught in the module to analyze the BCRM plans and emergency responses of the relevant parties involved in the Hillsborough Stadium Disaster in 1989 (see Appendix A). The lectures on emergency response and coordination with external agencies will be especially relevant.
Learners are to analyze the fundamental reasons for the successes/failures of the plans and responses. Learners must offer recommendations to improve the plans and responses to prevent and manage a similar incident in the future
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a final year student at Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) in Singapore struggling with your BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management assignments? We have the perfect solution for you! Our expert team provides comprehensive assistance, including support for final year exam assignments and group-based assignments. We also offer top-notch Essay Writing Services tailored to your specific needs. Whether you're analyzing a case study like the tragic FA Cup semi-final incident where ninety-six lives were lost on April 15, 1989, or exploring other aspects of business continuity and risk management, our experts are here to guide you. Don't let the complexity of the subject hold you back – pay our experts and ensure your success in BM0973 at NYP.
- Global English Assignment, NTU, Singapore Explain two linguistic legacies of colonialism in the context of Singapore. Explain what you understand by ‘linguistic legacies
- Diversity in Child Development Case Study, MU, Singapore The 2002 British film, Bend It Like Beckham follows Jess, the daughter of an Indian family living in London
- BME107: Anatomy and Physiology Case Study, SUSS, Singapore Mr. T and Mr. B are mahjong buddies, admitted to Neuro-ICU with ischemic stroke. Hypothetically they have different arteries blocked due to embolism
- SH5109: Biostatistics and Epidemiology Essay, NUS, Singapore Review and reproduce the results statistical inference and hypothesis testing of 1 scientific paper in a topic of your interest
- Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice Assignment, NUS, Singapore This assignment is meant to allow you to apply the knowledge of lesson planning for learners systematically
- Organizational Experience Report, RMIT, Singapore Development as a carbon trading hub: Singapore has proclaimed aspirations to become a carbon trading hub for Asia
- Advanced Consolidation and Corporate Reporting Course Work, SUSS, Singapore On 1 January 20×5, P Ltd paid $330,000 to acquire 60% of the ordinary shares of S Ltd when the fair value of S Ltd
- Critical Analysis Assignment, NUS, Singapore We usually consider the media as the ‘fourth power’ because of their capacity for advocacy and ability to set the political and public agenda
- Integrated Digital Marketing Communications Assignment, SIT, Singapore Your task is to investigate the communications of a brand and then to recommend a brand communications strategy
- HBC101: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Youth offending is a major concern in many countries. Family functioning has been found to be an important factor related to offending behaviors
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices