|Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
|BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management
BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management Assignment Guide Case Study, NYP, Singapore On April 15, 1989, ninety-six children, men and women lost their lives at the FA Cup semi-final
1. Apply their knowledge of the development and implementation stage of a Business Continuity Management program in a real-life context.
2. Derive meaningful conclusions and recommend ways to improve the relevant plans and practices of the parties involved in the crisis.
On April 15, 1989, ninety-six children, men and women lost their lives at the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest at Sheffield Wednesday’s Hillsborough stadium.
Following a tireless campaign led by bereaved families and survivors, in 2012 the High Court quashed the original accidental death verdicts and ordered new inquests which would go on to become the longest running in British legal history.
Learners are required to use appropriate analytical frameworks (Critical Thinking Framework and Root Cause Analysis) taught in the module to analyze the BCRM plans and emergency responses of the relevant parties involved in the Hillsborough Stadium Disaster in 1989 (see Appendix A). The lectures on emergency response and coordination with external agencies will be especially relevant.
Learners are to analyze the fundamental reasons for the successes/failures of the plans and responses. Learners must offer recommendations to improve the plans and responses to prevent and manage a similar incident in the future
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a final year student at Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) in Singapore struggling with your BM0973: Business Continuity and Risk Management assignments? We have the perfect solution for you! Our expert team provides comprehensive assistance, including support for final year exam assignments and group-based assignments. We also offer top-notch Essay Writing Services tailored to your specific needs. Whether you're analyzing a case study like the tragic FA Cup semi-final incident where ninety-six lives were lost on April 15, 1989, or exploring other aspects of business continuity and risk management, our experts are here to guide you. Don't let the complexity of the subject hold you back – pay our experts and ensure your success in BM0973 at NYP.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices