|University||Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)|
|Subject||BM1984 Employee Relations Management Assignment|
BM1984 Employee Relations Management Assignment, NYP, Singapore: learners are to assume the role of an Industrial Relations Officer (IRO) in a chosen registered business entity in Singapore.
⦁ Learning Outcomes
After the completion of this project, learners will be able to:
⦁ Explain the concept of Tripartism, as well as the role and activities of employers, trade unions, and the government in industrial relations.
⦁ Examine the foundations of effective collective bargaining.
⦁ Review the importance of effective grievance handling in dispute settlement.
In this assignment, learners are to assume the role of an Industrial Relations Officer (IRO) in a chosen registered business entity in Singapore. The report should include:
1. Cover Page – Include a cover page with the project title, name and admission number, tutorial group, name of tutor, and name of chosen registered business entity.
2. Concept of Tripartism – Write a 1-page executive report explaining to the senior management of the chosen registered entity the role and relationship of tripartism in Singapore’s industrial relations system. You may include relevant graphics for clarity, stating relevant terms and examples.
3. Grievance handling procedure guide – An employee in the company has lodged a formal case of unfair performance appraisal. Recommend an ideal grievance handling procedure, in the form of a reference guide e.g. flowchart, detailing the steps, duration/timelines, roles, and required documents (where appropriate). The guide should include end-to-end from how an employee lodges a formal report, to how the IRO closes the case.
4. Communication process – Detail the communications process that the IRO should take from start to end.
5. Appendices – Sources of research data or any other supporting resources.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices