|Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
|BM2984: HR ANALYTICS
BM2984: HR ANALYTICS Assignment, NYP, Singapore You are hired as a HR Analytics consultant to assist the HR Manager of this company
Part 1 – Descriptive Stats & EDA
You are hired as a HR Analytics consultant to assist the HR Manager of this company
1. The HR manager proposed that the firm should hire more employees below the age of 35. The managing partner notes that this would be a trade-off because this could create a scarcity of experienced professionals.
Find out if employees below the age of 35 are more innovative than ones above 35 (Use CLAGE for AGE, MEANINNOVATION for innovation.
2. The company where this data has come from has been struggling to innovate. To enable more innovation, the HR manager has proposed to organize a number of networking events in the firm to stimulate interdepartmental connections.
The managing partner of this firm, however, is skeptical. Test whether there is a significant association between networking behavior and innovation. Use the appropriate test you learned in this module. What is the outcome of the test?
The HR manager is interested in other predictors for innovation. She asks you to analyze all the key concept in the engagement survey in an exploratory analysis. This kind of analysis is used to discover significant relationships without a pre-defined hypothesis.
3. What is the risk of such an analysis?
4. Conduct an exploratory analysis using the following variables. Which variables could potentially predict innovation?
• Normative commitment
• Tertius iungens
• Employee engagement
• Personal initiative
• Networking behavior
• Career self-management
• Organizational commitment
• Professional commitment
• Time pressure
• Work experience
Part 2 – Predictive Analytics
In the quest for innovation, the HR manager is looking into factors that the company should select on when they bring in new recruits. She asks you to look at the engagement survey, and specifically to Tertius Iungens (MEANTI). Tertius iungens is a networking behavior in which a person will connect
unconnected people in their network that will have use for each other.
This means that instead of channeling all the information between two connections, the person connects them with each other so
there is a free flow of information and new ideas.
1. Create the strongest regression model to predict innovative behavior. Evaluate the model.
2. Create the strongest regression model to predict performance. Evaluate the model.
3. Create the strongest regression model to predict engagement. Evaluate the model.
4. Based on this data set, which variables do you think could be predictors of mobility behavior (CSMmobility, an indicator of turnover intention)?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a Singapore student studying HR Analytics at Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) and in need of assistance with your assignments? Look no further! Our team of experts is here to provide comprehensive support for a range of services, including GBA guidance, individual assignments help, a reliable Report Writing Service, and top-notch assignment help SG. Whether you're tackling complex topics like the BM2984: HR Analytics Assignment or need assistance in fulfilling your role as an HR Analytics consultant, our professionals are ready to lend a helping hand. Pay our experts to receive personalized guidance and ensure success in your coursework. Don't let stress hold you back; reach out to us today and take your academic journey to new heights!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices