|Dimensions International College (DIC)
|BM4004 Economics Assignment
BM4004 Economics Assignment, DIC, Singapore: Identify and explain various micro and macroeconomic concepts related to Information Technology
MODULE SYNOPSIS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES
Module Learning Outcomes
LO1: Differentiate micro and macro economics and identify various micro and macro economic concepts
LO2: Demonstrate the knowledge of the supply, demand and market equilibrium
LO3: Analyse economic inputs and outputs and its impacts
LO4: Evaluate national and global economic indicators and its impact
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
You are employed as a Business Development Executive with Spunket Technology Pte Ltd. Spunket Technology Pre Ltd provides software solutions and hardware equipment to customers both business to business segments and business to customer segments.
You have been assigned by your Director to undertake research for a new project launch and require you to analyze and evaluate the current economic relating to the new product launch in Singapore. Upon completion of the project, you are to prepare and submit a report to covers the following areas.
- Identify and explain various micro and macroeconomic concepts related to
Information Technology. Discuss the relevant frameworks use to measure the outcomes.
- Considering the industry and the economic conditions in Singapore, critically
discuss the concepts of supply, demand, and market equilibrium.
- Analyze how the circular flow of income operates referring to the injection and
withdrawals and physical and monetary flows.
- Considering the current economic situation globally and in Singapore, critically evaluate FOUR economic indicators and their impact on Singapore’s economy.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Master your BM4004 Economics Assignment at Dimensions International College (DIC), Singapore, with our expert support. Our Assignment Helper Singapore service ensures seamless progress on individual assignments. Simplify your academic journey and excel with our specialized Case Study Writing Help. Pay for expert guidance and conquer your coursework effortlessly. Your success is our priority.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices