|Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
|BM4362: Service Operations & Innovation
BM4362: Service Operations & Innovation Report, NYP, Singapore Provide an introduction of the organization, clearly stating the mission, vision, and service
- Analyze the relationship between the company’s mission, vision, and service objective(s) and the decision-making process of an operations manager.
- Explain the service objectives’ dilemmas and challenges and make recommendations to resolve them.
- Analyze the dynamics of factors in the internal and external environments that could affect the service operations of an organization.
- Recommend improvements to the service operation that are aligned with the service strategy.
Based on the service organisation that you have had previous encounters with – you may have worked there before or have experienced its service transaction–you are to reflect on the complexity of managing the said service organisation through the analysis of the conflicting service objectives of customer satisfaction and cost efficiency, and the impacts that it experiences from both the internal and external environment.
- Provide an introduction of the organization, clearly stating the mission, vision, and service objectives (if any). Critic if the mission, vision, and service objectives (if any) are aligned with the targeted customers and the service rendered to them.
- Service organizations often face the service-objective dilemma: to provide great service and to be efficient in resource usage. Identify if the chosen organization faces a similar issue. Share your thoughts on how the organization manages this service dilemma and the implications for both the staff and the customers.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the impact environmental factors has from the perspective of the operations manager. Do those factors make their role easier or harder?
- Choose any TWO(2)internal environmental factors (choose from Corporate culture, Management’s desire for quality, Information system & flow, Finance standing) to demonstrate your understanding, and suggest anyONE (1)operational implementation to cope with any of the internal factor explained.
- Choose any two (2)external environmental factors (choose from Economic, Political/Legal, Social, Environmental, or Technological) to demonstrate your understanding, and suggest anyONE (1)operational implementation to cope with any of the external factors explained.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Struggling with your GBA (Group-Based Assignments) or need assistance with Tutor Marked Assignments? Look no further! At Dissertation Writing Services, we offer comprehensive support for Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP) students in BM4362: Service Operations & Innovation. Our assignment helper team is dedicated to providing top-notch assistance, and Singapore students can pay our expert to receive expert guidance throughout their course. Whether it's crafting a well-structured report on the organization's introduction, including its mission, vision, and service, we have you covered. Trust us to support you in excelling at NYP in Singapore. Choose Dissertation Writing Services for reliable academic support and unlock your full potential.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices