|University||SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (SUSS)|
BME356 Functional Genomics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: what is the first biomolecule in the theory of abiogenesis? Support your answer with academic research evidence
The central dogma of molecular biology states that DNA is transcribed into RNA, which in turn translates to proteins, with some exceptions and special processes involved. This has started many discussions about the first biomolecule in the theory of abiogenesis.
(a) In your opinion, what is the first biomolecule in the theory of abiogenesis? Support your answer with academic research evidence. Examine whether functional genomics and its methods can help determine the validity and feasibility of your proposed first biomolecule as the starting biomolecule formed on Earth.
(b) Build a phylogenetic tree with related RNA, DNA, and protein sequences. You may choose to use different viruses and their hosts. Discuss whether the phylogenetic tree supports your chosen biomolecule as the first biomolecule in the theory of abiogenesis. Choose another set of biomolecules of a different species and origins. Give reasons to support the similarity/disparity of the results. How does this affect your answer in (a)?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a student at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) struggling with your Functional Genomics course (BME356)? Don't fret! Our assignment help in Singapore is here to rescue you. From your GBA to intricate individual assignments, including "Do My Assignment" requests, our experts are ready to assist. We specialize in your success. Worried about the complex question regarding the first biomolecule in the theory of abiogenesis? Leave it to us; we'll support your answer with well-researched evidence. Let us shoulder your academic burdens while you focus on learning. Pay our experts to excel in your SUSS coursework today.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices