|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BPM201: Construction Economics
BPM201: Construction Economics TMA Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Analyze over the last ten years, the Singapore construction demand by examining its breakdown and comparing across public and private sector
Refer to Table 1.1 and answer the following questions:
(a) Analyze over the last ten years, the Singapore construction demand by examining its breakdown and comparing across public and private sector, residential and nonresidential projects. Elaborate the insights you gathered from your analysis. Leave the discussion of Covid19 impact on Singapore construction to Question 1(b).
(b) Discuss the changes in Singapore’s construction demand arising from Covid19’s impact for the period of 2020 to 2022. Evaluate with suitable referencing and justification, the likely construction demand from 2023 onwards.
(a) Using distribution theory and cost structure learnt in Study Unit 2, explain the possible factors which caused GreathEarth Construction’s liquidation in 2021.
(b) According to game theory, construction bidding is non-cooperative. Elaborate on the ‘winner’s curse’ in a construction bidding situation.
(a) Select one A1 contractor without property development and another A1 contractor with property development capabilities/ license as case studies. Evaluate whether such vertical integration increases a contractor’s profitability.
(b) Evaluate which one of the two strategies are better for a construction company – vertical integration to become a developer or integrate horizontally and acquire construction material and equipment suppliers or specialist contractor e.g., M&E contractor.
Refer to the articles in the links below:
(a) Summarize in not more than 500 words, THREE (3) drivers for construction innovations.
(b) Discuss whether those drivers identified by you in Question 4(a) are true for Singapore’s construction industry with well supported references.
(c) Identify the research and innovation scheme by Building Construction Authority which addresses these drivers. Refer to this link for the list of schemes available –
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Preparing for online exams in BPM201: Construction Economics at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) can be overwhelming. That's where our expertise comes in! Our assignment writing service offers specialized online exam help to help you excel in your assessments. Our experts will provide you with comprehensive study materials, practice exams, and guidance on key concepts, ensuring that you're fully prepared on exam day. Pay our experts and take the stress out of your exam preparation, allowing you to focus on achieving your academic goals!
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices