|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BPM213: Procurement Management Assignment
BPM213: Procurement Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Describe THREE (3) types of specifications that are commonly adopted and explain when they are used
- Describe THREE (3) types of specifications that are commonly adopted and explain when they are used. Draft THREE (3) sentences for each type of specification for the tender of this project. You may make any reasonable assumptions, where necessary.
- Discuss the factors to consider when determining the contents to be classified as “General”, “Technical” and “Requirement” specifications. For each classification, prepare any THREE (3) items related to this project.
Discuss the procurement processes and the strategies to adopt to achieve the outcomes of the Industry Transformation Map (ITM).
- Explain the processes involved in using the Singapore Government Electronic platform to aid the project tender from sourcing, and awarding, to construction payment stages.
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of e-procurement in comparison with the traditional procurement route.
- Discuss how to examine and strategize the procurement considerations in the following stages to enhance Green Buildings, DfMA, and IDD outcomes set out in the Construction Industry ITM:
(i) Tender pre-qualification stage;
(ii) Preparation of project specifications stage;
(iii) Tender evaluation stage; and
(iv) Construction management stage.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Need help with your BPM213: Procurement Management assignment? Look no further than My Assignment Help SG. Our experienced team of writers provides reliable solutions and guidance to help you excel in your coursework. Contact us now for expert support and affordable services tailored to Procurement Management. Score top grades and develop essential skills in procurement and supply chain management with our professional assistance.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices