|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM301: LCC and Sustainable Design and Construction|
BPM301: LCC and Sustainable Design and Construction Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Food resilience is becoming an important issue in our country. As a company supplying urban farming products and services
Food resilience is becoming an important issue in our country. As a company supplying urban farming products and services, the management has decided to take a triple bottom line approach to the business.
- Discuss why it will benefit the company to use the triple bottom line approach to run its business.
- Discuss and demonstrate how life cycle management helps the business with ensuring that it is successful with the triple bottom line approach.
- The owner of an existing 20-story office building decided that it is time to refurbish the entire building. They are aiming for certification of either Greenmark Gold or Greenmark Platinum. Explain and illustrate the considerations of going for Greenmark Platinum for this project.
- The Green Mark scheme was recently revised to Green Mark 2021, with higher sustainability standards, especially in the area of passive design, energy performance, renewables, etc. Appraise the scheme and explain why the criteria for Green Mark get more stringent with each release of the scheme, and how does it benefit the industry.
As part of Singapore’s Green Plan 2030, one of the main goals is to reduce the carbon footprint of a building to head towards carbon neutrality.
- Discuss how the design of a building may reduce its carbon footprint on the
- Demonstrate how does Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) helps to achieve a low carbon footprint.
As Singapore tries to raise standards in energy performance and focus on sustainability, there is a push for more Super Low Energy developments.
- Explain and illustrate what are SLE buildings and how they help with energy goals.
- An SLE building with 60% energy efficiency improvement is technically feasible with best-in-class technologies today. Propose FIVE (5) of these technologies to achieve this goal.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking Online Assignment Writers for SUSS BPM301: LCC and Sustainable Design and Construction Assignment? Discover LCC and Sustainable Design insights with expert assistance. Enhance your assignment with top-notch Do My Assignment services at My Assignment Help SG. Elevate your understanding at Singapore University of Social Science today!
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices