|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM305: Project Scheduling and Control|
BPM305: Project Scheduling and Control Assignment, SUSS, Singapore The duration and direct cost for each activity in the network of a small construction contract under both normal and crash conditions
The duration and direct cost for each activity in the network of a small construction contract under both normal and crash conditions are given in Table Q1.
Determine the following:
(a) Cost slope for each activity.
(b) Normal cost of the project.
(c) Cost associated with crashing each activity till a stable critical path is obtained.
(d) Provide reasoning for choosing the activity at each stage of (c) above.
(e) Least cost and crash duration.
(f) What conclusion can you draw from the results?
For your computation, use Indirect (overhead) costs of $125 per day.
Apply scheduling and control techniques to improve project processes.
The progress of a tunneling project that involves five contracts has been given in Table Q2. Each project uses a few Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) that drill the ground to make a tunnel. The table shows the Contract name, TBM name, Length that the TBM has to bore, and the progress achieved by each in five calendar months.
Analyze the data and compute the following:
(a) Which machine has made the maximum progress?
(b) Which Contract has made the maximum progress?
(c) Which month has the highest progress – by machine and Contract.
(d) What are the overall progress in percentage (%) and meters?
(e) Which project is expected to finish the last?
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Achieve Academic Success with our Expert Assistance at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)! Struggling with summative assessments, group-based assignments, or need Online Exam Help? Look no further! Our online assignment help service is here to assist you. We specialize in BPM305: Project Scheduling and Control at SUSS, Singapore. Our experts can help you analyze the duration and direct cost for each activity in the network of a small construction contract under both normal and crash conditions. Don't let the complexities of your coursework overwhelm you – pay our experts and excel in your studies at SUSS!
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices