BPM305: Project Scheduling and Control Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Use the information contained below to compress one-time units per move using the least-cost method
Use the information contained below to compress one-time units per move using the least-cost method. Demonstrate how you can reduce the schedule until you reach the crash point of the network.
For each move, identify which activities were crashed, and the adjusted total cost, and explain your choice if you have to choose between activities that cost the same. Indirect costs for each duration are indicated in Table 1.2 below:
- Which activities were crashed and the adjusted total cost?
- Explain your choice if you have to choose between activities that cost the same.
- Compute the optimum cost-time schedule for the project and the associated cost.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
There are two tunneling machines (T1 and T2) that will bore from the same starting place to the endpoint. Their lengths are 2160m and 2348m respectively. T1 shall start 40 days before T2. They both shall proceed at the same rate of 8m/day. The tunnels need precast segment rings to be installed as they bore. The ring production schedule is 4 rings/day on a 6-day/week basis. The precast segment ring is to be installed as the tunneling machine bores the tunnel.
Assuming that T1 starts on 1 Jan 2023, calculate:
- Completion dates for each of the machines.
- How many precast segment rings are required per tunnel (at 1.5m/ring)?
- Production time of the precast segment rings.
- Installation time of the precast segment rings (A minimal lag of 100m is to be
maintained between the tunneling machine and the installation of the rings)
- When is the latest date to start the production of the precast segment rings in order to meet the tunneling needs? Assume that the precast segment rings can be installed immediately after casting.
- The production of the precast segment rings is delayed due to some unforeseen circumstances. To catch up with the production, 2 additional molds are made available on top of the 2 existing molds. Analyze the impact on the completion date with this move.
At Myassignmenthelp.sg, we understand the importance of high-quality essay writing in achieving academic success. Our team of experienced and professional writers is dedicated to providing students with the best essay writing assistance. With our assignment help Singapore, you can be confident that you will receive a high-quality essay that will help you achieve your academic goals.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices