|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BPM307 Cost Planning and Estimation Assignment|
BPM307 Cost Planning and Estimation Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Your new residential development project has commenced the design stage and your client
Your new residential development project has commenced the design stage and your client has requested for the preliminary cost plan to be based on the condominium project completed in 2019. Below is the cost plan for the said completed project with a total GFA of 50,000m 2 awarded in 3Q 2016.
Proposed Project Brief:
The total GFA for the project is 75,000m2 with an additional 25,000m 2 basement carpark. References
• Appendix 1 – Cost references of Singapore Construction Cost Data.
• Appendix 2 – BCA Tender Price Index
(a) State FIVE (5) assumptions in your cost estimate for the total construction cost.
(b) Prepare the elemental cost plan for the proposed development showing the elemental rates and the elemental cost for the proposed development.
(c) Derive the project unit rates for the estimated construction cost:
(i) Cost per GFA
(ii) Cost per CFA
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) Explain the factors contributing to the substantial increase in the construction cost unit rate as compared to the past project based on the elemental cost plan, Figure Q1.
(b) Advise the client on the value engineering option(s) to optimize the carpark provision
for the project. In your advice, you are to explain the options and indicate the potential
cost savings and assumptions based on your recommendation(s)
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with assignments at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? We've got you covered! From TMA (Tutor Marked Assignments) to tailored individual assignments, our experts are here to provide top-quality Assignment Help Online. We also offer specialized Dissertation Writing Services in Singapore. Whether it's the BPM307 Cost Planning and Estimation Assignment or any other challenging task, our team is ready to assist you. Focus on your studies, and leave the rest to us for academic success.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices