BSE207: Exercise Physiology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Examine THREE (3) health-related components of physical fitness and THREE (3) skill-related components of physical
- Examine THREE (3) health-related components of physical fitness and THREE (3) skill-related components of physical fitness that are used to describe an athlete’s fitness assessment.
- Identify and explain TWO (2) valid testing protocols that will be used to measure each of the THREE (3) skill-related components of physical fitness, described in the previous answer to Question 1(a).
The table below provides the NAPFA Test results of a certain individual and an estimation of his current levels of fitness performance. You should consult the NAPFA standards to gauge the individual’s baseline fitness levels.
- Appraise what each test item measures in terms of the health-related & skill-related components of physical fitness. Substantiate your answers, with evidence, that each test item in the NAPFA battery is a valid measure of the respective component.
- From the NAPFA Test Results, it is evident that the individual has not met the baseline passing standards for three of the test items. Select THREE (3) major muscles and their specific actions that need to be exercised by the individual in order to improve EACH of the three weak test items.
- Propose TWO (2) test-specific training drills for performance enhancement for EACH of the weak test items identified.
At Singaporeassignmenthelp.com, we believe that quality is key when it comes to academic assignments. That’s why our team of writers is dedicated to providing well-researched and well-written case study assignments that meet the highest standards of academic excellence. We also understand that every student has different needs and requirements when it comes to academic assignments. That’s why our Singapore assignment experts work closely with each student to ensure that their assignments are tailored to their specific needs and requirements.
- Industrial Econ Assignment, UOL, Singapore Owners of firms typically have less information than the managers and cannot perfectly monitor the behavior of the latter:
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices