|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BSE217: Motor Development Control and Learning
BSE217: Motor Development, Control and Learning Assignment, SUSS Explain the key theoretical concept underpinning the development of MOGBA by providing evidence from the article
Explain the key theoretical concept underpinning the development of MOGBA by providing evidence from the article. Provide an overview of the key principles of the selected theory in the response.
- Describe the key learning characteristics that distinguish between novice, intermediate, and expert learners using principles from Bernstein’s (1967) degrees of freedom and Fitts and Posner’s (1967) 3-stage model.
- Predict the movement capabilities and expected movement behaviors of learners across the stages when engaging in the assessment activity highlighted in the article. Provide specific examples of the expected movement responses in the answers.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
The article rationalizes the design of MOGBA activities. Specifically, “MOGBA activities are designed as innovative, dynamic, and fun activities that are non-sport specific and presented as three distinct phases. Phase 1 activities involve simple movement tasks, often performed at the individual level and without the complexity associated with the utilization of perceptual-cognitive skills such as anticipation and decision-making needed in a partner, small group work, or team games…
Phase 2 activities build upon the re-introduction of FMS in more complex activities … to further explore the child’s ability to refine, adapt, combine, and apply FMS in more pressurized environments… Phase 3 activities are situated as close to traditional forms of gameplay as possible, without the constraints of rules and codes associated with a specific game. In phase 3, children are asked to apply learning from Phases 1 and 2 to respond to the demands of the activity…
- Discuss why MOBGA activities are designed to be dynamic, fun, and non-sport-specific. Use theoretical content presented from the BSE217 course and empirical evidence to substantiate your discussion.
- Justify the differentiation and increasing demands placed on the motor control system between the various activity phases based on your understanding of information movement coupling AND the two basic systems of control.
Marks awarded for the quality of writing, coherence, and APA style for citations and referencing.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Yes, you can pay skilled writers of MY assignment help SG who can assist you and complete your BSE217: Motor Development Control and Learning Assignment in a 100% error-less manner before the deadline.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices