|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BSE217 Motor Development, control, and Learning Assignment|
BSE217 Motor Development, control and Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: In this assignment, you are to demonstrate your ability to plan a training session to develop
In this assignment, you are to demonstrate your ability to plan a training session to develop skills from a chosen sport and develop an assessment to differentiate novice and skilled performance.
There are three parts to this assignment.
(a) Descriptive information
- Indicate the level/age group that you would be training.
- Indicate the Sport.
- State two (2) skills or concepts to be taught.
- Describe why the chosen skills/concepts are critical for the performance.
Provide an overview of your lesson and describe how you intend to integrate the instructions, feedback, and practice conditions to enhance motor skill acquisition.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(b) Training plan
For the chosen skills/concepts, demonstrate your ability to formulate an effective training plan by providing the following information:
- Describe the key activities for the training of each of the TWO (2) skills
- Outline the key differences that are expected between a novice and a skilled
performer when they engage in the training activities.
(c) Assessment Tasks
You are developing ONE (1) assessment to evaluate if the training session is effective at developing ONE (1) of the skills taught in Question 1(b). The assessment must be able to differentiate between novices and skilled performers. The assessment task sheet should include the following information:
- Describe the assessment task
- Describe how the skill performance will be evaluated
- Outline the criteria features that will assessed.
- Include relevant instructions/information for the learner to perform the assessment task
- Describe and include examples of how the assessment task will be scored.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Some experts in public health have proposed to cut tobacco-related deaths by reducing nicotine levels in cigarettes
- HBC203 Statistics and Data Analysis for the Social and Behavioral Sciences Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Researchers use experimental designs to make causal inference
- HRM331 Talent Management, SUSS, Singapore: Begin by conducting research on the topic of hiring for cultural fit. This research explores both the proponents’ and critics’
- ECON1056 Managerial and Business Economics Report, SIM, Singapore: What is the maximum price the company can charge a household for an income insurance policy?
- HBC101 Understanding Contemporary Society: The Social and Behavioral Sciences Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: “Countdown to Singapore’s Presidential Elections: Who is Likely to Run?”
- PSS101 Introduction to Singapore Legal System Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: All would be lost if the same man or the same body of principal men…exercised these three powers; that of making the laws
- PSS221 Urban Resilience and Security and Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: This unit aims to introduce terminology and concepts associated with urban resilience
- Financial Performance Management Report, NUS, Singapore: Select An International Organization And Identify Its Closest Competitor
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices