|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BSE219 Introduction to Human Movement Other|
BSE219 Introduction to Human Movement Other, SUSS, Singapore: Elaborate on the various constructs of fundamental movement skill (FMS) associated
Demonstrate your understanding and knowledge of the key concepts introduced in this course by answering the follow questions related to the video.
(a) Elaborate on the various constructs of fundamental movement skill (FMS) associated with the activities of daily living of the senior citizen that is featured in the video?
(b) Describe how would the development of FMS have been important for the senior citizen in the video?
(c) Discuss the critical strategies being practiced by the senior citizen that contributed to her overall “happiness” or quality of life.
(d) Analyse and evaluate the current movement proficiency of the senior citizen. Substantiate your evaluation with evidence from the video.
(e) Based on your responses in Question 1(d), design at least THREE (3) movement-based activities that the senior citizen in the video can engage in to maintain and improve her current movement ability general mobility, and independence.
(f) Using one activity from Question 1(e), describe how the activity improves general movement capability by specifying the movement required by the activity across the movement framework (i.e., BSER).
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
At Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), we offer comprehensive academic support including GBA, assistance with individual assignments, reliable assignment help online, and specialized Dissertation Writing Services in Singapore. Tackling the complexities of BSE219 Introduction to Human Movement Other and need guidance on elaborating the constructs of fundamental movement skills (FMS)? Our experts are here to assist you. Pay our professionals for top-tier support and pave your way to academic success with confidence.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices