|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|BSL391: Dispute Resolution
BSL391: Dispute Resolution Research Paper, NUS, Singapore Imagine you are working for a company that has an important client. The client is involved in a dispute with another business
Imagine you are working for a company that has an important client. The client is involved in a dispute with another business, and millions of dollars are at stake. Negotiations to try and resolve the dispute, between the client and the other business, have stalled. The client has asked your boss for advice about how best to proceed. If the client achieves a result they are satisfied with, it will be a boost for your company (and for you and your boss!)
Because negotiations have stalled, your boss wants you to research other options.
Your boss is not sure if she should advise the client to a) go to court, b) try mediation, or c) try arbitration. Your boss has asked you to provide her with a research memo about which of these methods might get the best result for the client in your jurisdiction.
Your boss tells you that the client:
- Wants to try and preserve the relationship with the other business (for financial and reputational reasons), and
- Wants a binding and final outcome because they can’t have the dispute drag on for years
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Achieve top grades with our reliable online assignment help for MLA603: Maritime Regulation and Governance at NUS. Our experts at My Assignment Help SG provide comprehensive solutions tailored to meet your academic requirements. Benefit from our Do My Assignment service and ensure your success in this challenging subject. Trust our expertise and get access to high-quality assistance that guarantees your academic excellence.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices