|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS104: Organisational Behaviour in the Technology Era
BUS104: Organizational Behavior in the Technology Era Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Explain the formal organization and informal organization, and give examples of the way(s) they are represented in this case
Cool Design and Marketing (CDM) is a local marketing agency that has grown over the past twenty years and during that period, CDM has expanded in the areas of web design and digital marketing. As part of its rapid expansion, CDM hired a number of new designers as well as marketing executives. Leading the latter is Mr. Low, a senior manager in the marketing division who joined CDM in its early days and worked diligently over the years, often clocking long
hours in the office till late at night.
He expects all his staff to work equally hard. Mr Low wants to know exactly what all his staff are doing and he constantly walks around the office cubicles to check on them and also to check every detail of all the projects that he supervises. The new marketing executives and designers who recently joined CDM quickly realized that it is the culture for everyone in the marketing division to work late together with Mr. Low.
- Explain the formal organization and informal organization, and give examples of the way(s) they are represented in this case.
- Describe the concept of the psychological contract and its significance in organizational behavior. Discuss how the psychological contract can explain how CDM staff feel about their work environment.
- Present the benefits and issues of working from home, with a focus on areas of interest in organizational behavior. It is not necessary to limit your answer to the case.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Seeking assistance with your BUS104: Organisational Behaviour in the Technology Era assignment? Look no further than MY Assignment Help SG. Our team of experienced writers and organizational behavior experts can provide you with comprehensive support. Whether you need help with topics like digital transformation, remote work, or employee engagement in the technology era, we are here to help you excel in your assignment.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices