|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS105 Statistics Report
BUS105 Statistics Report, SUSS, Singapore: Using relevant Excel reports, describe and state the values of three location measures and three dispersion
A report shows that Covid-19 reduced household expenditure in Europe by 8% in 2020. Elsewhere, consumer spending also dropped significantly in 2020, with 4% seen in the United States, and 17% reported in China (Broom, 2021).
After reading the report, Mr. Goh, a student of Singapore University of Social Sciences, was interested to find out how Covid-19 has affected the household spending in Singapore.
Surprisingly, he found news saying that consumer spending among Singapore residents was resilient and at a similar level to 2019 (Choo, 2021).
In order to have a better understanding of the impact of Covid-19 on household spending of Singapore residents, Mr. Goh decided to conduct a survey.
He got a random sample of 32 students from Singapore University of Social Sciences, and collected data on their average monthly household expenditure in 2019 and 2020.
Based on his own experience, he hypothesised that the household expenditure of Singapore residents in 2020 is lower than that in 2019.
The data is given in the Excel data file “BUS105_household expenditure”.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
(a) Using relevant Excel reports, describe and state the values of three location measures and three dispersion measures of average monthly household expenditures in 2019 and 2020.
(b) Use relevant charts to describe household expenditures in 2019 and 2020.
(c) Develop a summary report to address Mr Goh’s hypothesis. You are expected to provide interpretation to numerical measures and charts in parts (a) and (b). You are not required to do any further inferential analysis, or report the numerical measures and charts again.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Attention SUSS students in Singapore! Need assistance with your BUS105: Statistics assignments? Look no further! Our expert team specializes in providing solutions for summative assignments and offers top-notch Essay Writing Services. As the leading assignment writing service in Singapore, we cater to the needs of students like you. Whether you require assistance with your BUS105: Statistics Report, analyzing the impact of COVID-19 on household expenditure in Europe with an 8% reduction in 2020, or any other coursework, our experts are here to support you.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices