|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS107: Quantitative Methods|
BUS107: Quantitative Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore This question is about the application of linear programming (LP) Part (b) is a continuation of Part (a), and Part (c) is not related to Parts (a) and (b)
This question is about the application of linear programming (LP). Part (b) is a continuation of Part (a), and Part (c) is not related to Parts (a) and (b).
(a) DToys is planning a new social media and TV advertising campaign to reach people. A total budget of $30k is allocated to the campaign and the campaign must run on or within the budget. Moreover, to meet the development needs of the company, at least $10k must be allocated to each medium. It is estimated that every $1k spent on social media ads will reach 15 people and every $1k spent on TV ads will reach 10 people.
How should the budgeted amount be allocated between social media and TV? State verbally the objective, constraints, and decision variables. Then formulate the problem as an LP model. After that, solve it using the graphical solution procedure. Please limit the answer to within two pages.
(b) Show that the worth per additional $1k of the budget is reaching 15 more people, which is the same as the number of people reached per $1k spent on social media ads. Interpret what this result means in terms of allocating an additional budget. Please limit the answer to within one page.
(c) Suppose your Residents’ Committee (RC) invites you to give a speech introducing LP. The purpose of the speech is to attract senior citizens (over 65 years old, working in various industries before retirement, passionate about lifelong learning) to sign up for a basic LP course. The course teaches how to formulate a problem as an LP and how to solve it. Write down your complete speech, no more than 400 words.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Seeking support for GBA (Group-Based Assignments), handling final year exam assignments, or in need of top-notch Dissertation Writing Services? Look no further! We cater to your academic needs. At the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), specifically in BUS107: Quantitative Methods, our experts are ready to assist you. Whether it's tackling linear programming questions or navigating complex assignments, our team is here to guide you. Pay for expert assistance and excel in your studies at SUSS, Singapore with our assignment help services
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices