|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS108: Geron-preneurship and Innovation|
BUS108: Geron-preneurship and Innovation Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Mr Lee has a stall selling chicken rice at Beach Road market. Many of his customers are elders
Mr Lee has a stall selling chicken rice at Beach Road market. Many of his customers are elders. The business has been slow lately, and Mr. Lee is financially struggling especially with the recent inflation.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Mr. Lee’s son just graduated with a business degree. Mr. Lee asked his son for business advice. The son advised Mr. Lee that people are becoming more socially conscious and it could be a good idea if the business becomes a social enterprise with a social mission/impact. The son further advised that helping the elders is something that relates well with the public.
Mr. Lee currently sells a plate of chicken rice for $5 and the cost (excluding fixed overheads like rental) is $3 per plate. Mr. Lee decided to implement the following:
- Increase the price of the chicken price plate to $8. The costs remain the same at $3. Mr. Lee believes the customers (except the elders) would be comfortable paying the new price.
- Offer a 50% discount to seniors above 60 years old (they would pay $4 per plate).
- Donate 20% of his net profits to charities for elders.
You are a business consultant. Mr. Lee approached you to advise him if his business is a social enterprise.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Achieve academic success with our specialized GBA Assignment Help in Singapore and convenient Online Exam Help services! If you're a student at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS), tackling subjects like BUS108: Geron-preneurship and Innovation, our experts are here to support you. Whether it's assignments on elder entrepreneurship or exam preparation, we've got you covered. Don't let academic challenges hinder your progress—partner with our professionals to excel in your coursework today!
Tags:- BUS108 SUSS
- Financial Accounting Assignment, UoB, Singapore: The older delivery van costing $120,000 bought on 11 November 2016 was traded in for a new one on 19 June 2021
- Business Research Methods Research Paper, SUSS, Singapore: The sales profession is often enough compared to waging war where opposing sides battle for the same coveted resources
- Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS, Singapore Critical analysis of a company’s supply chain process. In the module, we have studied logistics and supply chain processes
- Corporate Strategy Case Study, SIM, Singapore In 2001, Tony Fernandes and Dato Kamarudin Meranum bought the failing government-owned Malaysian Airline
- Mass Communications Assignment, NTU, Singapore Consider how a. women, OR b. ethnic minorities, OR c. LGBT+ are depicted in your country’s media today in the wake of social justice
- Principles Of Graphic And Media Design Essay, SP, Singapore Art history, being concerned with identifying, classifying, describing, evaluating, interpreting, and understanding historic development
- Data Analytics Assignment, NUS, Singapore Max Burg is considering setting up a restaurant. If he opens it in Castle Street, he believes there is an equal chance of making a profit
- Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Accounting Home Work, NTU, Singapore: A company incorporated under the Companies Act has a legal obligation to supply annual accounts to which of the following
- Business Management Assignment, SHRM, Singapore Your research must achieve the learning outcomes at the standards provided. It must be related to a topic associated
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices