|University||Murdoch university (MU)|
|Subject||BUS21 International Logistics Assignment|
BUS21 International Logistics Assignment, MU, Singapore: A Commercial Fisher Has Tasked You With Exporting/ Transporting 2900kg Of Swordfish (Xiphias Gladius) To A Client
Assessment 2 – Proposed Logistics Solutions
Note that this is a group assignment. Groups should consist of no more than four (4) members.
For this assignment, groups should ensure that you have access a copy of the core textbook. Each group is required to perform the role of a shipper and to prepare two reports (Tasks One and Two).
The complete submission should be no longer than 12 pages (excluding appendices).
A commercial fisher has tasked you with exporting/ transporting 2900kg of Swordfish (Xiphias gladius) to a client at AL Oslo Fiskehall, Norway.
Your task here is to:
- Explain step-by-step how you intend to do this.
- Justify your decision to take each of the steps you propose.
- Outline the risks the exporter will be taking.
- Include relevant documents or explanations of these documents in an appendix
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Struggling with your BUS21 International Logistics Assignment at Murdoch University (MU) in Singapore? We've got you covered with specialized TMA and individual assignment support! Our platform offers top-notch assignment writing services in Singapore along with dedicated dissertation writing services tailored for students facing complex logistics challenges. Need help with the task of transporting 2900kg of Swordfish for a commercial client? Our experts provide comprehensive guidance to excel in this assignment. Singaporean students can confidently rely on our professionals to navigate through International Logistics assignments at MU, ensuring success and mastery of intricate topics.
- BBS63 principal of finance Assignment, TP, Singapore: Discuss the appropriate method to estimate the current value of National without the change in gaming payouts
- BE314 Financial Modeling Assignment, UOE, Singapore: Plot Each Of The Series (FIXED_RATE, STARTS And SOLD) Against Time. Comment On The Observations
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Use The Image Data In The Directory To Train A Machine-Learning Hand Sign Classifier
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Format The Text Dataset Into The Bag Of Words Using Python’s Orange Library
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Prototype With Machine Learning Model. Split The Dataset Into A Training Set And A Testing Set
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Develop A Python Orange Program To Train A Machine Learning Classifiers To Classify The Mobile Phone Price Range
- Fundamentals Of AI Assignment, NUS, Singapore: Apply The Best Algorithm In Python’s Orange Library To Group Together Images That Share Similar Features
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices