|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS308: Sustainability Ethics and Law
BUS308: Sustainability Ethics and Law Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Lily is 10 years old and attending primary school and Her parents jointly operate a stall in a hawker center in the East of Singapore
(a) Lily is 10 years old and attending primary school. Her parents jointly operate a stall in a hawker center in the East of Singapore. Lily is the only child. Every day, Lily will go to the hawker center and help her parents. Her task is to send the orders to the tables. However, most of the customers will collect their own food; so, she has time to do her homework in-between sending the orders.
The stall next to her parents’ stall asked her to do the same for him. She was paid ten dollars a day for helping the other stall.
(b) John is 14 years old. He has difficulties coping with school work. His parents took him out of school when he was in secondary one and he went to work with his plumber uncle, who has a small shop in the Jurong West area, as an apprentice. The parents felt it was better for him to pick up a skill. The uncle would teach him how to do plumbing and paid him a small allowance.
Appraise if Lily and John are classified as child labor. Formulate the answer and explain the basis of classification.
Debate if the following scenarios would be considered corruption.
(a)You wanted to expand your business to China. You went to Beijing to meet your potential customers.
Your target customers are supermarkets. You met the procurement managers of two large supermarkets and gave each of them a gold Rolex watch as a gift. One of the two Chinese procurement managers visited Singapore a few weeks after your trip to China and you entertained them daily.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Need assistance with report writing for your BUS308 course at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Our assignment writing service and Report Writing Service are here to provide comprehensive support. Our skilled writers have expertise in sustainability ethics and law and can help you craft well-researched and well-structured reports. By paying our experts, you can receive top-quality assistance that will enhance your understanding of the subject and improve your grades
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices