|Murdoch university (MU)
|BUS341 Business Negotiation
BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
QUESTION IN RELATION TO CASE STUDY
1. What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )?
2. How would you have handled the negotiation if you had been the Chief Executive Officer of the United States Co.?
Note: Consider the planning, setting of climate, and framing of the negotiation.
SCENE: A CONFERENCE ROOM IN JAPAN
The Americans are anxious. Six months after an initial meeting, Osatech, the renowned Japanese video software company, has finally agreed to meet with \an American negotiating team in its headquarters in Osaka. Videomart, number one in America’s video-game industry, hopes to get a licensee agreement with the Japanese company to sell its software. The Americans should be anxious. Osatech has an impeccable reputation for creating one successful game after another. Landing a contract with it would be a real coup. Now, after what seemed to the Americans an eternity, Osatech has agreed that it is in the companie’s mutual interest to meet and work out an acceptable deal – or so it seems.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Embarking on BUS341 Business Negotiation at Murdoch University (MU) in Singapore? Unravel the complexities of intercultural communication with our specialized Case Study Writing Services Singapore and GBA services. At our platform, Singaporean students seeking the best assignment help can access tailored assistance for their individual assignments. Dive into the nuances of "What went wrong from an intercultural communication perspective" within this course. Pay our experts for comprehensive insights that navigate through international perspectives in business negotiations. Elevate your understanding and performance in this domain with our dedicated support at your fingertips.
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices