|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS352 Operations Analytics
BUS352 Operations Analytics Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Alpha Inc. is a small medical device manufacturer. The company uses various types of materials
Alpha Inc. is a small medical device manufacturer. The company uses various types of materials in its manufacturing process. These materials constitute a large part of the company’s assets. The management of this critical asset greatly affects the company’s profitability. The owner of Alpha Inc. tasks you, an operations analyst, to evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s inventory management of these materials.
The accounting department of Alpha Inc. collects inventory data of July to December 2023 for your analysis. The data set (see Appendix) includes the following information for 125 parts used in the manufacturing process.
• Part ID: the unique part identifier.
• Units Sold: the total number of units sold in the six-month period.
• Unit Cost: the estimated unit cost used in manufacturing process.
• Inventory Level: the estimated average number of units held in the warehouse.
(a) As the first step of the analysis, ABC classification allows one to distinguish between critical materials and ordinary materials so that a company can optimise its efforts and resources in managing materials of different significance. Choose the techniques learnt in BUS352 to classify the 125 parts into Type A, Type B, and Type C items. You should document the detailed steps (e.g., how to do calculation, how to separate the parts into A/B/C types) in the word document and show the numerical analysis in the Excel spreadsheet. You should exp licitly highlight or signify the three types of items.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Achieve academic excellence at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our expert guidance. From personalized Tutor-Marked Assignments (TMA) assistance to top-notch Assignment Help Singapore and specialized Essay Writing Services, we offer comprehensive support for SUSS students.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices