|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS357: Starting and Managing a Business
BUS357: Starting and Managing a Business Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Anchor point Shopping Centre was opened in 1997, with a net lettable area of approximately 6,616 square meters
Anchor point Shopping Centre was opened in 1997, with a net lettable area of
approximately 6,616 square meters comprising of two retail levels and an adjacent two-story building that houses a Food & Beverage restaurant.
The mall offers several eateries, retail shopping, and home furnishing stores and is home to a number of factory outlet stores from brands such as Charles & Keith, Cotton On, and Skechers.
Formerly owned by Frasers Centrepoint Trust (FCT), it was sold to Copperdome Pte. Ltd. in December 2020 for S$110 million. The new management is considering a refresh of the mall’s offering as several tenants’ leases are due to expire in 2021/2022.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
While the management has yet to decide on the new positioning of the mall, they are keen to attract shoppers with well-known brands, including those with franchised outlets. The mall currently devotes about 40% of its lettable space to F&B outlets and is not considering altering this ratio mix.
You are thinking of starting a franchise business at the Anchorpoint Shopping Centre. An advantage of established franchises is the strong brand-name appeal that is backed by a proven track record. Coupled with the training and guidance provided by the franchisor, the chances of success are higher.
While the Franchising and Licensing Association (FLA) Singapore offers details of the various franchises available in Singapore, it is also worth considering the numerous overseas franchise brands that are gaining popularity in Singapore.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you a final year student at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) struggling with your BUS357: Starting and Managing a Business assignment? Our assignment writing service in Singapore is here to help you excel in your course. Whether you're working on GBA projects or final year exam assignments, our experts are ready to provide personalized assistance. Specifically, if you're facing challenges in writing a case study on Anchor Point Shopping Centre, opened in 1997, we have the expertise you need. Singapore students can pay our experts for reliable Case Study Writing Help and ensure a successful completion of their course.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices