|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS357: Starting and Managing a Business
BUS357: Starting and Managing a Business Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Jeremy Ng and Ramesh are your friends from schooldays Both have recently been retrenched from work as a result of the economic downturn
Jeremy Ng and Ramesh are your friends from schooldays. Both have recently been retrenched from work as a result of the economic downturn from the Covid-19 pandemic. They want to start a business venture. As you are studying business at SUSS, they approached you for advice.
Write a report (not exceeding 2,000 words) and to include the following:
(a) Identify and analyse a business idea.
(b) Explain one (1) customer pain point that the business concept resolves and appraise the solution.
(c) Discuss the main assumptions that are inherent in the idea.
(d) Appraise the value proposition.
(e) Analyse how you would validate the assumptions made. Include a validation board.
(f) Provide an explanation of minimum viable product (MVP) and how one will be created for the business idea.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Calling all Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) students! Get ready to experience our comprehensive academic services designed to enhance your learning journey. Whether you need assistance with TOA (Test of Achievement), require expert solutions for summative assignments, or seek professional support for Dissertation Writing, our platform is your go-to destination. If you're enrolled in the BUS357: Starting and Managing a Business course and facing challenges with your assignment, specifically focusing on the story of Jeremy Ng and Ramesh, your friends from schooldays who were recently retrenched due to the economic downturn, our experts are here to provide you with guidance and support. With our reliable assignment writing service in Singapore, you can trust our experts to deliver tailored solutions that meet your academic requirements. Invest in our expert assistance, pay for the guidance you need, and pave the way to success in your course.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices