|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS363: Total Quality Management|
BUS363: Total Quality Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore Assume that you are the founder and the CEO of a local Small and Medium Enterprise and Your customers are mostly international companies
Assume that you are the founder and the CEO of a local Small and Medium Enterprise (SME). Your customers are mostly international companies that sell medical devices. These companies design their products and contract your company to manufacture them. To move up the value chain, you plan to develop and manufacture a medical device under your own brand name.
(a) In an essay, introduce the medical device (or medical product) that you choose to develop. Examine the purpose of the different stages in Juran Trilogy and illustrate how they can be applied to achieve high quality in your chosen product’s development and production. You shall limit your essay to 600 words and indicate the word count at the end of the answer.
(b) The high-quality medical device produced by your firm motivates you to consider implementing Total Quality Management (TQM) in the entire company. In an essay, appraise six (6) potential pitfalls in implementing TQM in your company. For each pitfall, you shall explain the reason why it is detrimental, and discuss the actions you will take to prevent it from happening.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for academic support in Singapore? Look no further! We offer comprehensive services including GBA (Group-Based Assignments), tutor marked assignments, top-notch Dissertation Writing Services, and reliable Singapore assignment help for students at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS). Whether you're navigating the intricacies of BUS363: Total Quality Management or any other subject, our expert professionals are ready to guide you. Say goodbye to stress and embrace success as you engage our seasoned experts to aid you on your academic journey. With a focus on assuming the role of a founder and CEO of a local Small and Medium Enterprise, and catering to international company customers, our BUS363: Total Quality Management Essay service is tailored to meet your specific needs. Join the ranks of satisfied students who have elevated their studies with our dedicated assistance
- Industrial Econ Assignment, UOL, Singapore Owners of firms typically have less information than the managers and cannot perfectly monitor the behavior of the latter:
- AP0508: Biology of Disease Report, NU Singapore Detail the stages of acute cutaneous wound healing with specific reference to the cytokines and integrins involved
- FIN312: Mathematics and Programming for FinTech Assignment, SUSS, Singapore In Dice Game, you must run across a 140m bridge before it collapses. You are given two 6- sided dices with these numbers on their faces
- Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL, Singapore Mr. and Mrs. Endin are getting a divorce. They have been married for three years. Wilma has been a successful attorney for twenty years
- PSY390: Research Methods Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Evaluate the methodology used by Armand et al. (2021) by discussing its strengths and limitations in relation to the study’s research purpose and objectives
- SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan
- BUS230: Change Management Essay, MU, Singapore This unit examines contemporary change management theories and the various contexts in which they may be applied
- BUS353: Project Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Essential Biotech is a biotechnology company founded by Dr. James Ooi eight years ago in Singapore
- FMT309: Building Diagnostics Assignment, SUSS, Singapore A Building Condition Survey provides an assessment of the condition of a building. Building defects will be identified and tabulated
- SCO104: Globalization and Technology Essay, SUSS, Singapore Technological change has deepened globalization and weakened the relevance of the nation-state
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices