|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|BUS366: Lean Six Sigma
BUS366: Lean Six Sigma Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Organizations are facing uncertainties and disruptions in business operations in the current economic and social environment with rapid changes
Organizations are facing uncertainties and disruptions in business operations in the current economic and social environment with rapid changes. For example, during the Covid-19 pandemic, many business processes have been adjusted or even redesigned to incorporate various safety measures which bring various challenges in business operations.
Lean Six Sigma is an effective methodology and tool which has been applied successfully in various organisations in process improvement. Appraise the use of this methodology in process improvement in an organisation/industry by selecting an organisation/industry and writing a case summary on the successful application of Lean Six Sigma in process improvement in the selected organisation/industry.
The information about the case can be from various reliable sources, e.g., journal articles, publications of well-known organisations, government and industry reports, etc.
Provide a summary on the case study. You need to include the following aspects in the
a. a brief description of the process in the organization/industry,
b. the problems/issues in the process,
c. the improvement objective,
d. the approach of Lean Six Sigma,
e. the major steps of the approach,
f. the achievement after improvement,
g. the lessons learnt from the case study, etc.
Background – “Every-day Learning” Recruitment Process
Every-day Learning is a private education group that offers various enrichment and tutoring courses for different age groups of students in Singapore and a few overseas markets. Due to the growing demand and enrolment as well as the employee turnover during the Covid-19 pandemic, the group regularly recruitments both tutors/teachers and executives to teach/develop and manage various courses.
Course managers have complained that the Human Resource (HR) department is not recruiting the staff fast enough to serve the growing demand. The HR Director – Lucy Tan looked into the matter to improve the recruitment process. Lucy came to know that you have completed a Lean Six Sigma course. On 1 August 2022, Lucy called you into her office and appointed you to lead a Lean Six Sigma project team to improve the recruitment process to reduce the average time taken to recruit staff in the organisation by at least 30% in three months.
(a) Propose an appropriate project name and define the project objective. Discuss the VOC and define the CTQ (Project Y) for this project.
(b) Develop the SIPOC diagram for a typical recruitment process which may not be necessarily the same as the recruitment process in Every-day Learning. Examine the key factors that affect the speed of the recruitment process.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a Singapore student facing challenges with your BUS366 Lean Six Sigma assignments at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)? We have the perfect solution for you! Our comprehensive range of services is designed to cater to your academic needs, including GBA, individual assignments, and online exam help. In the current economic and social environment, organizations are encountering uncertainties and disruptions in their business operations due to rapid changes. Don't let these challenges hinder your academic progress. Pay our experts to take help on your course and experience the best assignment help in Singapore. Our team of professionals is equipped to assist you in excelling in BUS366 Lean Six Sigma. Don't let the stress of assignments and exams weigh you down—reach out to us today and unlock your full potential with our top-notch academic support and guidance.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices