|University||Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)|
|Subject||BUS368: Innovation Management and Digital Transformation|
BUS368: Innovation Management and Digital Transformation Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Describe your product or service innovation and Examine why it can be considered an innovation
(a) Suggest a practical service or product innovation for the case scenario described above. Describe your product or service innovation. Examine why it can be considered an innovation.
(b) Describe any three (3) options for protecting an innovation. Debate the most suitable option for protecting your product or service innovation discussed in question 1(a).
(a) Propose the new product or new service development process required to realize your product or service innovation in question 1(a). What would be the differences between the product development and service development processes?
(b) Show how your suggested idea in question 1a is social innovation? Illustrate how digital technologies can be deployed to support your innovation and related business processes.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Dive into the realm of innovation with SUSS! Explore BUS368, a transformative journey cultivating skills in Innovation Management and Digital Transformation. Uncover pathways to success through our online assignment writing. Leverage the dynamic platform of My Assignment Help SG to excel in practical applications. Join us in reshaping the future today. You also hire our skilled writers for Online Exam Help.
Tags:- BUS368 SUSS
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices