|Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)
business communication Essay, SIM, Singapore: In the position you are applying for, you would be required to give frequent presentations
In this exercise, you are required to perform a job search within your field of study and select a job. Once selected you will write an application for that job. As part of the application process, you will need to provide responses to four interview questions around the communication requirements of the role. The application exercise should also reflect the principles associated with Business Writing, Report Writing, and Persuasive and Informative Communication
Interview Panel Questions to be Answered
1. In the position you are applying for, you would be required to give frequent presentations. Which communication skills can you bring to this position, that will ensure these are effective?
2. What do you think are the elements that make written communication in the workplace successful and why?
3. If you are successful, you will be working in a team environment. Inevitably in these situations, sometimes conflict arises. Describe ways in which you might manage conflict in a positive and constructive way, using your communication skills.
4. If you were given a leadership position, we would expect you to mentor your team members about impression management for them to maximize their potential. What advice would you give them about how to approach impression management?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Calling all Singaporean students at Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)! Are you in need of assistance with your TOA (Teaching Observation and Analysis) or final year exam assignments? Do you require reliable assignment help in Singapore or expert guidance for Case Study Writing? Look no further!
Tags:- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION ESSAY
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices