|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
Business Development Assignment, BCU, Singapore Prepare For This First Meeting With The Objective Of Gaining Agreement To Submit A Proposal For Selling Your Products/Services To The Company
Assessment task one
As a result of your good preparation, you have managed to secure an initial meeting with your prospect. For the first part of this assessment, you will prepare for this first meeting with the objective of gaining agreement to submit a proposal for selling your products/services to the company.
- A 5-minute credentials presentation (using the audio recording facility on PPT) in order to introduce yourself, your company and its products/services.
- Completion of a sales meeting pro forma to show how you will address the following:
- Identification of what you will wear and, based upon your research, you will build rapport with the prospect
- Identification of key open questions you will ask in order to establish the situation (S) of the client
- Based upon your research how you would anticipate the prospect to respond
- Identification of key open questions that would help you to ascertain the problem they may wish to have solved
- Based upon your research identify what these problems might be
- Considering what objections the client may raise and how you will deal with these
- Closing the meeting, gaining the agreement of the next steps, which will be the production of a business proposal for the client to purchase one of your company’s products or services based upon the needs you have identified from your initial meeting. Consider the various methods of closing and which one you would choose (justify your choices)
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Assessment task two
As a result of your meeting and an assessment of the client needs prepare a basic proposal to your target company detailing why they should do business with you and presenting a product or service that would be suitable for then, based upon their identified needs.
Bear in mind the following when preparing your proposal:
- What is my customer’s problem?
- How can I offer a solution remembering to fully justify your choice by linking this to the identified needs of the client?
- How do I appeal to the interest of decision-makers (remember the DMU)?
- What differentiates my offer from my competitors? You need to demonstrate a knowledge of competitors here.
- Have I asked the customer to take clear action on the proposal?
You will then deliver a credentials presentation tailored to what is known about the client you are targeting with your product/service, recording it as an audio PPT for submission.
Consider your questioning skills including knowledge and application of the SPIN model and addressing objections to reach an agreement, recording your response on the sales pro forma template for submission.
For this second element, you will need to develop an outline proposal to address the identified needs of the client, ascertained from the one to one meeting. The proposal should offer a solution to the identified problem. The document should also include details of how the account will be managed.
Background to Sipsynergy
Sipsynergy was born from a history of software development as a service provider arm of SectorSix. SectorSix is a software company that makes software for Cisco UC applications and markets this software to service providers around the world.
Cloud services are reshaping the market for telecoms operators, and the change in the competitive landscape directly benefiting the end customer. Historically, the market has been dominated by large vendors and Public Telephone Operators that struggle to scale down to the SME market with a competitively priced offering due to technology and service delivery restraints.
Additionally, these companies face difficulties incorporating cloud technology into their heavily established business model. As the industry evolves faster, with more dominant software orientated platforms, large companies lack the agility to maintain the currency of their service offerings.
Sipsynergy is at the start of an ambitious but realistic growth plan over the next three years. It plans to exploit a market in the middle of explosive growth with its innovative and compelling products, specifically targeting small to medium-sized companies with less than 500 users.
Currently, the barriers to entry for the SME market are relatively high and the Sipsynergy solution is competitively priced, simple and robust and enjoys a first-mover advantage.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Elevate your academic experience with our comprehensive services, including support for Summative and group-based assignments, as well as expert Case Study Writing Help – your ultimate source of assignment help in Singapore. At Birmingham City University (BCU), we understand the demands of your coursework. Our skilled professionals are here to ensure your success by providing the guidance you need. Whether you're tackling the intricacies of Business Development, or any other subject, our dedicated team is at your service. Bid farewell to academic uncertainties and embrace a journey of triumph by enlisting our expert assistance. Your path to excellence starts here!
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices