|University||SIM Global Education(SIMGE)|
|Subject||Business Information Systems|
Business Information Systems Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore: Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel
Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel, footwear, and accessories. It also offers a wide selection of sportswear and sports gear across sports disciplines from running, fitness, swimming, boxing, basketball, badminton, and tennis.
The company currently has a physical retail store located at the Kallang Wave Mall. All staff members of the company are paid according to their basic monthly pay plus an incentive component based on their overall sales for the month. The performance incentive is computed based on an additional percentage of their basic pay if they were able to achieve the minimum amount of targeted overall sales amount indicated in the Performance Incentives table below.
You are required to develop a worksheet to compute the monthly payroll of the staff members using MS Excel. Staff Salary Table Staff ID Name Date of Birth Date Joined Basic Salary Per Month Overall Sales for the month S01 Alvina Tang 20/01/1968 01/02/2008 $3800 $8600 S02 Belinda Wang 08/08/1990 15/01/2018 $2000 $5000 S03
Cassey Bte Hashim 10/02/1978 01/07/2012 $2800 $12000 S04 David Monteiro 15/12/1959 15/08/2015 $2500 $7000 S05 Elisa Yang 01/07/1986 01/03/2010 $3000 $9800 1 Performance Incentive Table Overall Monthly Sales in $ Performance Incentive 0 to 3999 Additional 0% of basic pay for the month 4000 to 5999 Additional 2% of basic pay for the month 6000 to 7999 Additional 4% of basic pay for the month 8000 to 9999 Additional 6% of basic pay for the month 10000 and above Additional 8% of basic pay for the month
- Add a new column to the Staff Salary Table to compute the Performance Incentive by using the “VLOOKUP” function in Excel to automate the search for the respective performance incentives based on the staff member’s overall sales performance for the month.
- Add two new columns to the Staff Salary Table. In the first new column, find the number of years each staff member has worked for the company based on the date he or she has joined the company. In the second new column, use the IF function in Excel to determine the long service bonus for each staff. Staff will be given a month-long service bonus of $100 if he or she has worked for the company for more than 10 years.
- Add a new column to the Staff Salary Table to compute the Gross Salary for each staff including the performance incentive and long service bonus. Gross Salary is computed by adding the basic salary, monthly performance incentives, and the long service bonus.
- Add four new columns to the Staff Salary Table for calculating the Age of Staff, Employee’s CPF and Employer’s CPF contributions, and Net Salary. The Age of Staff can be computed by using the date of birth in relation to the current date using the ‘=Today()’ function in Excel.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
At SIM Global Education (SIMGE), we understand the challenges students face when it comes to TMA and individual assignments in subjects like Business Information Systems. That's why we offer a specialized assignment writing service in Singapore to help you excel in your courses. Whether it's mastering the computation of salaries using Excel or tackling assignments related to Sportitude Pte Ltd, our experts are here to provide the support you need. Don't let academic stress hold you back; choose us for top-notch assistance and even Online Exam Help when you need it most.
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices