|University||Temasek Polytechnic (TP)|
Business Statistics Assignment, TP, Singapore Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good
- Solve problems using concepts on the continuous probability
- Select a representative sample when conducting a business survey research by applying theories of the sampling distribution of the sample means.
- Perform inferential statistics on real-life data using statistical estimation and hypothesis testing techniques.
- Survey research is a tool used by businesses to obtain feedback from their customers, suppliers One of the requirements to obtain good feedback from their respondents when conducting a survey is to select a representative sample for the survey.
For this assignment, you are the business personnel who is conducting a survey for your company to obtain an estimate on the population mean. Write a reflection on how the concepts and theorem taught in the topic “Sampling Distribution of the Sample Means” can facilitate your decision-making process in conducting the business survey research, such as choosing an appropriate sample size for the survey as well as other considerations, costs, and benefits.
- Your reflection should provide discussion and explanation for the following areas:
- How do the concepts and theorem in the topic “Sampling Distribution of the Sample Means” influence your decision in choosing an appropriate sample size for the survey?
- Is a bigger sample better for the survey? Discuss the benefits of having a bigger sample for the survey with reference to the standard error. Any possible costs associated with a bigger sample selected? How do you decide on the sample size for your survey?
- Besides the knowledge gained in the topic, suggest any three measures that you can undertake to obtain good feedback from your respondents when conducting the survey. Be as innovative as possible and provide reasons and elaborations to support your suggestions.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Looking for Business Statistics assignment assistance at Temasek Polytechnic (TP)? Trust the expertise of Singaporean assignment experts at My Assignment Help SG. Our seasoned professionals offer top-notch case study writing help, ensuring your academic success. Whether you're grappling with complex statistical concepts or seeking guidance with your assignment, our dedicated team is here to provide comprehensive support. With a track record of excellence, we've become the go-to destination for TP students. Explore our services today and experience the difference of working with Singapore's finest assignment experts.
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
- Business Process And Systems Assignment, TP, Singapore: Explain the business model at B&M – this can be found in the annual report How does B&M create value for their customer
- Networking Assignment, NUS, Singapore: The TCP/IP Reference Model is a description of layered communications and computer network design
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices