|University||James Cook University (JCU)|
|Subject||BUSM 1100: Organizational Analysis|
BUSM 1100: Organizational Analysis Essay, JCU, Singapore Discuss what you believe to have been the impact of the preferred leadership orientation of members of the group
Discuss what you believe to have been the impact of the preferred leadership orientation of members of the group on the work of the group for assessment. How did this support or hinder the work of the group? Use an example to support your answer to this question.
Discuss your own preferred leadership frame and how this may have changed and why?
Discuss how your preferred leadership frame may have impacted the work of your group. Use informal feedback from others in your group to support your answer and give an example.
Give an example of a time when you used reframing, that is when you viewed or tried to make sense of a situation using more than one frame.
Discuss what you learned about yourself and working with others. What aspects of your leadership do you want to develop and how? What you might do differently/or do again when working with others in a group in the future?
Leadership Orientations Self-Assessment
The Leadership Orientations assessment is keyed to four different conceptions of organizations and of the task of organizational leadership. Lee Bolman and Terry Deal in Reframing Organizations present these orientations as four frames — a distinct way of thinking about leadership and organizations.
STRUCTURAL LEADERS: emphasize rationality, analysis, logic, facts, and data. They are likely to believe strongly in the importance of clear structure and well-developed management systems. A good leader in the structural leader’s view is someone who thinks clearly, makes the right decisions, has good analytic skills, and can design structures and systems that get the job done.
HUMAN RESOURCE LEADERS: emphasize the importance of people. They endorse the view that the central task of management is to develop a good fit between people and organizations. They believe in the importance of coaching, participation, motivation, teamwork, and good interpersonal relations. A good leader in the view of a human resource leader is a facilitator and participative manager who supports and empowers others.
POLITICAL LEADERS: believe that managers and leaders live in a world of conflict and scarce resources. The central task of management is to mobilize the resources needed to advocate and fight for the unit’s or the organization’s goals and objectives. Political leaders emphasize the importance of building a power base: allies, networks, coalitions. A good leader to political leader means an advocate and negotiator who understands politics and is comfortable with conflict.
SYMBOLIC LEADERS: believe that the essential task of management is to provide vision and inspiration. They rely on personal charisma and a flair for drama to get people excited and committed to the organizational missions. A good leader in their view is a prophet and visionary, who uses symbols, tells stories, and frames experience in ways that give people hope and meaning.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Unlock Your Potential with the Best Assignment Help in Singapore! At James Cook University (JCU), we're here to support your academic success. Whether you're working on formative assessments, individual assignments, or need Case Study Writing Help for BUSM 1100: Organizational Analysis, our expert services are tailored to your needs. If you're struggling with analyzing the impact of preferred leadership orientation within a group, our professionals are ready to guide you. Count on us to provide top-notch support for your studies. For the finest assignment help Singapore can offer, pay our experts and secure your success in your Organizational Analysis Essay at JCU, Singapore. Let us help you achieve excellence in your academic endeavors!
Tags:- BUSM 1100: JCU
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices