BUSM3200 Strategic Management Report, RMIT, Singapore: You are required to continuously focus on the residential aged care division (the organization hereafter) of Regis Healthcare and conduct strategic capability analysis
You are required to continuously focus on the residential aged care division (the organization hereafter) of Regis Healthcare and conduct strategic capability analysis, and propose one strategic initiative for the organization encompassing a three-year time horizon.
- Write a 200-word Executive Summary that provides an overview of the Company’s strategic position (External and Internal Analyses), and your recommendations to address the strategic issue facing the Company.
Purpose of this section:
Shows your ability to link the key results from different types of analyses -Assignment 1 with Assignment 2.
For example, relevant details can include the following:
- One or two key Opportunities and Threats from PESTEL and P5 (Assignment 1), supported with research data and evidence of the future impact.
- One or two key Strengths and Weaknesses of the Company (Assignment 2).
- What is the key strategic issue (Strategic Dilemma)facing the Company (Assignment 2)?
- A key Recommendation and why this is appropriate for the Company, given the above.
- Some key success measures (KPIs) that will measure the success of your Recommendations
Moreover, you need to integrate the findings and feedback from your first assignment and then to build upon them to create an actionable strategy implementation plan and its evaluation. The plan has to be achievable and realistic. You have to clearly demonstrate WHAT the strategic initiative is, WHY your plan can help the organization achieve and maintain a sustainable competitive advantage, and HOW this plan can be implemented and evaluated. Specifically, you are required to perform the following tasks in this report:
1. Identify those resources and competences of the organization that is likely to provide a sustainable competitive advantage. Justify why these resources and competencies can be regarded as strategic capabilities using the four criteria (VRIO) covered in the textbook.
2. Identify and discuss the current generic type of business strategy the organization implements by examining its strategy statement and/or its value chain activities.
3. Propose ONE new strategic initiative for the organization to implement. This initiative can be a major functional initiative, such as marketing, use of technology, product (service) innovation/development, and M&A. Describe its contents in detail and justify why it is strategic.
Looking for top-notch academic support at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) in Singapore? Look no further! Our experts specialize in TMA assistance and offer a premium Report Writing Service for students seeking the best assignment help in Singapore. If you're tackling the challenging subject of Strategic Management for BUSM3200 at RMIT, we've got you covered. Let us handle your coursework, including the strategic capability analysis for Regis Healthcare's residential aged care division. Take the stress out of your studies and excel with our expert assistance. Contact us today to elevate your academic journey!
Tags:- busm3200 group based assignment BUSM3200 Individual assignment BUSM3200 RMIT
- BUS341 Business Negotiation: An International Perspective Case Study, MU, Singapore: What went wrong ( from an intercultural communication perspective )
- SOC263 Sociology of Education, SUSS, Singapore: There is no power relation without the correlative constitution of a field of knowledge, nor any knowledge
- English Essay, NTU, Singapore: Meritocracy has been upheld as a significant tenet of Singapore society. However, many critics argue
- Mechanical Engineering & Technology (topic strength of materials) Other, NTU, Singapore: A simply supported beam of a square cross-section of side 100mm with a uniform distributed
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform A Study On The Effect/Impact Of Oil Price On The Demand For Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV) And/Or Mobile Offshore Drilling Units
- Mobile system and security Other, KU, Singapore: AMY Networks is a consultancy business that designs, installs, and operates different types of wireless and wired networks
- FIN2001S Economics and Market Innovations Assignment, UCD, Singapore: Discuss how can the mentioned multisided company use technology effectively to enhance business performance
- MGMT415 Airline Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Turkish Airlines Define Revenue Drivers, Cost Structures, The Importance Of Ancillary (Non-Flying) Revenues, The General Level Of Annual Profitability
- School of Diploma – PHRM: Individual Assignment Assignment, NYP, Singapore: DNR Wheels Pte Ltd is a leading provider of disability and rehabilitative equipment including
- BM1987 Employment law Assignment, NYP, Singapore: The ability to provide a clear and accurate summary of background, scope and coverage of the Employment
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices