|University||The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)|
|Subject||BUSM4194: Leadership and Decision Making|
BUSM4194: Leadership and Decision Making Assignment, RMIT, Singapore In this assessment, you will critically reflect on the guest industry speaker’s experience, synthesize your reflection
- Critically analyze and apply leadership theories and models in various organisational situations
- Use critical self-reflection as a tool for leadership development.
In this assessment, you will critically reflect on the guest industry speaker’s experience, synthesize your reflection, and apply it to the leadership qualities of your chosen leader. You will be challenged to research and apply leadership theories, models, and concepts that you have so far learned in this course.
By critically reflecting, analyzing, and applying leadership theories and models in this assessment, you will build your leadership knowledge and understanding. Then, you will be able to act on leadership feedback that enhances your leadership capabilities so that you are ready to respond to opportunities for leadership development in Assessment 3.
- ‘Leader Background Information’ is compulsory. The information that you need to provide includes your leader’s position, leadership experience, organization information.
- What makes your chosen person a good leader?
- How do you perceive this person’s leadership traits and behaviors to be effective?
- How does the person use power and influence to be an effective leader?
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
"Struggling with group-based assignments (GBA) in BUSM4194: Leadership and Decision Making at The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)? Our top-notch Assignment Help is here for you! Elevate your academic journey with our Report Writing Service, designed to ensure your success. Let us handle the workload while you excel in your studies. Connect today and experience excellence like never before!"
- GER688 Applied Research in Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A programme developer plans to come up with a service to provide counselling and guidance to older adults
- Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Care Shield Life is a long-term care insurance scheme that provides basic financial support should Singaporeans become severely disabled
- Mechanical Engineering System Assignment, SIT, Singapore: You are part of a team that has been sent to the South Pole for experiments on the acceleration of gravity in extreme latitudes
- Business Information Systems Assignment, SIMGE, Singapore: Computation of Salaries using Excel Sportitude Pte Ltd is a fast-growing local sports retailer that offers a wide range of high-performance sporting apparel
- Vacuum Technology Assignment, NTU, Singapore: How many pumps will you be using for your vacuum system and explain your answer? Name the pumps used
- Analogue Electronic Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a design for an eight-floor elevator. The inputs/outputs are shown below. The elevator displays the moving direction
- Managing Change Essay, NUS, Singapore: Discuss and give examples of how organizational culture can influence organizational change
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology Research Paper, NUS, Singapore: Find and collect a set or few sets of biomedical related data dengue fever, covid, HFMD, cancer, etc
- English Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Many modern Singaporean families have both parents working. Such dual-income families often result in children spending less
- Organizations in a Global Context Assignment, KU, Singapore: There are three characteristics of a “black swan” event – rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective predictability
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices