|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
Introduction to Policymaking Assignment, NUS, Singapore Canadian Coast Guard Restructuring On January 9, 2013, the then-Government of Canada announced that a new Inshore Rescue Boat Station
Canadian Coast Guard Restructuring On January 9, 2013, the then-Government of Canada announced that a new Inshore Rescue Boat Station and Royal Canadian Marine Search and Rescue Assets would be located in Vancouver Harbour as well as the consequent closure of the Coast Guard Station located at Kitsilano.
As you’re all located in Singapore, you’ll benefit from a bit of context on these locations, so I’ve attached a quick map to this post (let me know if it’s not working and I’ll try again). The closing of the Kitsilano location meant that it would take at least 20-30 minutes by boat for responders to reach an incident occurring in the area marked “University Endowment Lands” to the area marked “Kitsilano” from either the Vancouver Harbour location or the Richmond location.
For further context, this area is arguable one of the most highly utilized beach and watersports areas in the Metro Vancouver area, and, quite frankly, perhaps in all of Canada. For even further context, responsibility for such decisions in within the jurisdiction of the federal government of Canada in the capital of city of Ottawa, which is a 5-hour flight and three time zones away from Vancouver.
Recap from the Assignment Guidelines: Groups will create a 5‐minute presentation on this case of National policy implementation. The focus will be on groups providing a high level review on the “communication” part of the policy and provide within their presentation an analysis of how they felt the communication was accomplished.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices