|National University of Singapore (NUS)
|CEG5103 NetSim Assignment
CEG5103 NetSim Assignment, NUS, Singapore: NetSim is an easy-to-use network simulator that enables a number of different network types, protocols
NetSim is an easy-to-use network simulator that enables a number of different network types, protocols and technologies to be studied. The network topology and the behavior of different layers in a networked system ranging from the application, transport, network, data link, and physical layers can be easily configured. In this assignment, we will use NetSim to simulate a wireless network scenario and study the effect of varying the topology and/or configuration parameters in the model.
A NetSim simulation generates results such as throughput plots, packet statistics, energy consumption, and a detailed packet trace which can be analyzed in Excel using pivot tables. The network events in the simulation can also be viewed as an animation. Refer to the NetSim documentation and examples for more information.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
The objective of this assignment is to design a wireless network scenario and study the effects of varying the topology, protocol, and/or other wireless network settings on network performance metrics such as throughput, delay, and loss.
You will work in a group* of 5 students, to perform a literature survey, design and simulation of several related configurations that can be compared, results generation with graph plotting and/or data tabulation, analysis and explanation of results, and comparison with findings in other published works.
*Note: you are encouraged to have regular group meetings so that all members are clear about what the others are working on and their contributions to the final assignment deliverables. The key aspects of each member’s contributions are to be briefly reported in the Statement of Contributions (separate Word document).
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Looking for expert guidance on your CEG5103 NetSim Assignment at the National University of Singapore (NUS)? Explore our specialized services such as Assignment Help Online and Do My Assignment Singapore tailored for NUS students. Simplify the complexities of NetSim, a user-friendly network simulator featuring various network types and protocols, by paying our experts for personalized assistance. Elevate your academic performance with our dedicated support.
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices