|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|SCO107: Challenging Sustainability
SCO107: Challenging Sustainability Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Choose ONE key focus area / key programme listed in the Singapore Green Plan 2030 and explain its relevance to addressing intergenerational justice
For this assignment, you will write a position paper on the Singapore Green Plan 2030. You should study the Singapore Green Plan 2030 in general, its key focus areas / key programmes, and what it states about collective and individual actions. For your assignment, you are required to
A. Choose ONE key focus area / key programme listed in the Singapore Green Plan 2030 and explain its relevance to addressing intergenerational justice.
• Briefly explain what Singapore Green Plan 2030 is.
• Read up on what intergenerational justice mean.
• There are five Key Programmes of the Green Plan. Read the brief descriptions in the website.
• You must select one of the key programmes in the Singapore Green Plan 2030 and explain how it is relevant to addressing intergenerational justice.
B. Appraise possibilities of actions in that one key focus area / key programme of your choice from the Singapore Green Plan 2030.
• The Singapore Green Plan 2030 has provided 6 defined courses of actions to support its key programmes.
• From your chosen key programme in Question A, look at and find out the defined course of action or structured plan already in place in Singapore and briefly elaborate this defined course of action.
• For this structured plan, consider the method of governance, participation, and compliance.
• Examine this structured plan and provide details on the possibility (or impossibility) of actions to achieve commonly intended sustainable goals.
• Indicate how this structured plan appreciates diversity in Singapore for environmental sustainability.
• Is your selected plan able to play a role in global environmental sustainability? If yes, how so? If not, why not?
• Consider addressing counterarguments and challenges for your chosen structured plan.
C. Illustrate your appraisal in Question B with ONE concrete personal example, which can be an example of a possible action and/or a set of challenges for / contradictions of a relevant individual action. This example can be from the list in the official Singapore Green Plan 2030 or can be your own idea that is relevant to sustainability solutions.
• The list is found in ‘Feature stories’ under the tab of ‘Ideas’.
• There are also other examples in the given website in this TMA.
• Your concrete example can be your own idea that is relevant to sustainability solutions.
• Your example can show positive and doable individual actions and/or a set of contradictions of a relevant individual action. However, do provide possible reasons to address why these actions are doable or facing challenges.
• Your illustration here should connect to your appraisal in Question B.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Seeking assistance with your coursework? Look no further than Best Assignment Help Singapore! We understand that SCO107: Challenging Sustainability at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) can be a demanding subject. That's why we offer our expertise in online assignment help. If you're struggling with TOA (Theory of Action) or any other aspect of your coursework, our team of professionals is here to provide you with top-notch solutions. Additionally, we excel in Case Study Writing Help, allowing us to analyze and explain the relevance of key focus areas or programs listed in the Singapore Green Plan 2030, as required in your SCO107 assignment. Pay for our expert assistance and take control of your academic success!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices