Master of Education (Early Childhood) Report, NIEC, Singapore Choose one National and one State policy that is relevant to the operation of children`s services
Purpose: The purpose of this assessment is for you to become familiar with both State and National Policy and understand how policy impacts on teaching practice and the provision of quality children`s services It is expected that you will critically analyse two policies for the impact on practice and quality operations of early childhood centres. The assessment also aims for you to consider how as an Educational Leader you will plan for the professional development of staff around policy implementation.
Task Instructions: This assessment will consist of both a report and a professional development plan.
Report: Choose one National and one State policy that is relevant to the operation of children`s services e.g., multicultural or inclusion policies; Indigenous policies; health and safety; curricula etc.
You are to analyse both policies in terms of impact on the provision of a quality service. You should consider the following: the development of the policy – what lead to the policy?; what research supports the development of the policy? impact of policy implementation and ease in which they may be implemented (think critically about factors such geographic location e.g., remote, rural, region, peri-urban, metropolitan; socio-economics and; culture reflect on how the policies impact on the provision of a quality service and teaching practice.
Once you have analysed both polices, choose one relevant Quality Area from the National Quality Standards (NQS); one Learning Outcome from the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and one Practice Principle from the Victorian Early Years Learning Development Framework (VEYLDF) and highlight how your chosen policies impact on each of these.
Reflect and discuss the potential gaps in knowledge and skills of teachers in order to implement the policies. Be sure to support both your analysis and discussion with research evidence and literature.
Your work will be assessed according to the extent you: evaluate the role of national and state policy in the provision of quality children`s services demonstrate an understanding of the rationale for continued professional learning and implications for improved student learning show an understanding of the impact of policy on the teaching practices and operations of early childhood settings.
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices