|University||University College London (UCL)|
|Subject||Financial Risk Management|
Financial Risk Management Assignment, UCL, Singapore Co Pro acquired 30% of Co Cee with consideration of $3,000,000 on 1 January 20×1
Co. Pro acquired 30% of Co. Cee with consideration of $3,000,000 on 1 January 20×1. As of this date, the Share Capital and Retained Earnings of Co. Cees were $1,000,000 and $7,600,000 respectively and the fair value of an Intangible Asset not recognized in the books of Co. Cee was estimated to be $450,000. The Intangible Asset had an indefinite useful life. The fair values were close to the book values for other assets and liabilities of Co. Cee on 1 January 20×1.
Co. Pro acquired 60% of Co. Aye with consideration of $9,000,000 on 1 January 20×2. As of this date, the Share Capital and Retained Earnings of Co. Aye were $5,200,000 and $8,500,000 respectively and the fair values and book values of Property, Plant & Equipment were $8,000,000 and $8,600,000 respectively, with estimated remaining useful lives of 4 years and no residual values. The fair values were close to the book values for other assets and liabilities of Co. Aye on 1 January 20×2. The fair value of Non-controlling Interest in Co. Aye on 1 January 20×2 was $6,000,000.
Co. Pro acquired 90% of Co. Bee on 1 January 20×3 with consideration of $14,000,000. As at this date, the fair value of Non-controlling interest in Co. Bee was $1,400,000 and the fair value and book value of Inventories of Co. Bee inventory were $1,400,000 and $1,600,000 respectively. All the Inventories that Co. Bee had as at 1 January 20×3 were sold to external parties in 20×3. The fair values were close to the book values for other assets and liabilities of Co. Bee on 1 January 20×3.
Co. Bee acquired 70% of Co. Dee on 31 December 20×3 with consideration of $800,000. As of this date, the fair value of Accounts Receivable was $200,000. The fair values were close to the book values for other assets and liabilities of Co. Dee on 31 December 20×3. As the acquisition of Co. Dee occurred on 31 December 20×3, Co. Bee was not entitled to any share of profits and dividends in Co. Dee for the financial year 20×3. The fair value of non-controlling interests in Co. Dee on 31 December 20×3 was $300,000.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Enhance your University College London (UCL) experience by accessing premium online assignment help in Singapore. Tackle financial risk management challenges head-on with dedicated guidance from My Assignment Help SG. Our expert mentors craft a personalized learning journey, unraveling risk models, mitigation strategies, and more. Elevate your comprehension, boost your grades, and set yourself up for success in the dynamic world of financial risk management. You also hire our skilled writers for top Online Exam Help.
Tags:- UCL ASSIGNMENT
- SOE09702 International Business Course Work, ENU, Singapore: Analysis of political, economic, cultural, legal and ethical risks in the country elected
- AY2023 Drug Action Assignment, PC, Singapore: Drugs A and B bind to the same type of receptors. These two drugs were studied using organ bath experiments
- MN2706K Human Recourse Management Essay, SUSS, Singapore: The objective of this exercise is to teach you how to critically read, and understand
- BUS211: International Logistics Final Examination, MU, Singapore
- Ellie’s Emotions Case Study, SIM, Singapore: Ellie is a 17-year-old girl in secondary school. Her mother, Mrs Ong owns a beauty spa business
- Ports And Terminals Management Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Perform a study on the effect/impact of oil price on the demand for Offshore Support Vessels (PSV/AHTSV)
- Statistics and Statistical Data Mining Course Work, UOL, Singapore: You will implement several data pre-processing and engineering steps that are common in data science
- Data visualization Course Work, NUS, Singapore: Read the full specification of the module coursework and ensure you understand the time- line
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Implement the K-Means clustering algorithm with Euclidean and Manhattan Distance Measures
- DSM010 Big data analysis Course Work, UOL, Singapore: Find the descriptive statistics for temperature of each day of a given month for the year 2007
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices