|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|COM101: Principles and Practice of Communication
COM101: Principles and Practice of Communication Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Siti has just joined Edutainment Inc. as an administrative intern Edutainment Inc. is an entertainment company that produces commercials, educational videos
Siti has just joined Edutainment Inc. as an administrative intern. Edutainment Inc. is an entertainment company that produces commercials, educational videos, and short films for corporate clients. As the youngest in the company, she finds it difficult to participate in conversations with her colleagues at times. She is self-conscious about her dress as she feels that she does not dress as professionally as her colleagues.
She does not really like to eat Italian food. However, her colleagues seem to enjoy having Italian food for lunch, and she has been joining them for Italian food. Recently, Siti is approached by her manager to act in a commercial as the team finds that her appearance fits perfectly into the role needed in the story. She has never acted before and sees herself as a shy person. Thus, she is uncomfortable with the idea.
Apply the Johan Window to explain how it can benefit Siti in enhancing her self-awareness so that she can better understand and improve her relationship with colleagues.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you studying COM101: Principles and Practice of Communication at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)? Having trouble with your formative assignments? Don't fret. Our platform offers the best assignment help in Singapore, providing expert assistance tailored to your needs. Whether it's communication-based assignments or seeking guidance on your homework, our Homework Helper service is here to support you. Follow in the footsteps of Siti, the administrative intern at Edutainment Inc., and achieve academic success. Pay our experts and let us pave the way to excellence together. Contact us today for reliable and professional assistance!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices