|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|COM301: Public Relations
COM301: Public Relations Assignment, SUSS, Singapore You have been hired to provide public relations support for the event and While COVID-19 measures have eased at the moment, it is possible
You have been hired to provide public relations support for the event.
a) While COVID-19 measures have eased at the moment, it is possible that the Singapore Writers Festival 2022 may be canceled.
As part of the contingency plan, identify and suggest an appropriate spokesperson, and write a speech for that person to deliver announcing the cancellation. The speech should include two key messages: 1) The Singapore Writers Festival has been a key part of Singapore’s cultural calendar and wit continue when circumstances allow. 2) The organizers deeply regret the cancellation.
The speech should be about 3-4 pages long (approx. 750-1000 words). You may include a single paragraph (max 100 words) explaining your choice of spokesperson (background, position, etc.)
b) Write a media release, to be issued following the speech, which also includes the key messages. This media advisory should alert the media to the cancellation of the Singapore Writers Festival 2022. Come up with a compelling angle for the release. Re-organize the material from the speed — and leave out irrelevant content, such as any anecdotes or stories. You may, if needed, mention the highlights of the previous Writers Festivals — some online research should provide you with details.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you a student at the Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) pursuing COM301: Public Relations? As your academic journey progresses, you may encounter challenges with your Theory of Assessment (TOA), final year exam assignments, and online exams. Don't fret! Our team at Best Assignment Help Singapore is here to offer you comprehensive support.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices