COM308 Analysis of Issues and Trends in the Communication Industry TMA Assignment, SUSS In this age of online Video Streaming and live radio, Listening to Audio Broadcasts Popular way to stay Informed and be Entertained
“In this age of online video streaming and live radio, listening to audio broadcasts [has become a] popular way to stay informed and be entertained … While a podcast may be less time than a live radio broadcast, its on-demand nature gives it an edge. Audiences can choose what they want to listen to, and when.”
With the above statement in mind, conduct primary research on listeners’ views of podcasts and secondary research on the trends that affect radio listenership. Pick ONE local radio station from SPH Radio or Mediacorp Radio network as your research subject.
a) Briefly analyze the issues and challenges faced by the radio industry. (10 marks)
b) To determine the listeners’ views on podcasts and trends that affect listenership (for the radio station you selected),
i) propose a research topic and the appropriate research questions for your research project;
ii) employ a proper research method in view of your research topic, and
iii) discuss THREE key findings from the research. (50 marks)
c) Based on your key findings, prepare a brief communication plan containing recommendations for your selected radio station to reach its listeners more effectively. (20 marks)
d) Appraise the research method (that you used in your research) in terms of its usability and relevance in addressing your research study, and evaluate the usefulness of communication research for media organizations. (20 marks)
The length of the report must be between 3000 and 3500 words, including quotations but excluding footnotes, bibliographical references and essential appendices (see below).
The report should use 12 point font size, double-spacing and 1-inch margins on both sides. Include a word count at the end of the essay.
Ten (10) marks will be deducted if your report exceeds the word limit.
The references you list at the end of your report are excluded from the word count.
Tags:- COM308 Quiz COM308 SUSS TMA COM308
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices