|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|COM355e: Multimedia Public Affairs Reporting
COM355e: Multimedia Public Affairs Reporting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Write a 300-word online news story for The Straits Times about leading a less stressful life in Singapore
Write a 300-word online news story for The Straits Times about leading a less stressful life in Singapore. Please include an attention-grabbing headline for this story.
Ensure that you have a focused story angle (based on your research and what you perceive to be newsworthy) and do include relevant information, interviewee quotes and statistics in your news story.
The story should feature at least ONE interviewee. He/she should be quoted in the story. Do also include an image of the signed consent form from your interviewee within the assignment document you submit.
Create a photo essay using 8 – 10 photographs to accompany your online news report. The interviewee you have featured in Part A should be featured in this photo essay. The photo essay complements the 300-word online news story and should not be too repetitive of it. Do also take note that:
• All the images should be original and taken by you.
• Each image should be captioned and each caption should be around 30 words. The images and captions should collectively, as much as possible, address the 5Ws and 1H (who, what, when, where and how) of the photo essay.
• Give your photo essay an attention-grabbing headline as well. It should be different from the headline of your online news story.
• Plan the arrangement and composition of your images to tell an engaging visual story
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need help with your COM355e assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? My Assignment Help SG offers a trusted solution! Our team of experienced online assignment experts specializes in multimedia public affairs reporting. With our extensive knowledge and skills, we can assist you in crafting unique assignments that meet your university's guidelines. Avail of our "Do my assignment" service and experience professional assistance to excel in your studies.
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices