|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|COM368: Strategic Communication
COM368: Strategic Communication Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Describe the research that you have undertaken to devise and implement the campaign
Assessment 3 – Strategic Communication Plan
In the form of a report, prepare a formal strategic communication plan for an identified client including the following
- describe the research that you have undertaken to devise and implement the campaign
- identify the key (internal and/or external) public and stakeholders and their role in the campaign
- identify the main goals of your campaign
- identify the SMART objectives of the campaign
- write a strategy statement for the campaign, including identification and description of appropriate channels and tactics
- identify and explain the key message/s for the campaign
- outline how the success of the campaign is to be monitored, modified and evaluated
Your reference list for this communications plan should contain a minimum of four (4) academic sources including two (2) from the reading list.
You are required to develop a strategic communication plan to address an issue faced by a given organization that will be your client.
You do not need to provide a budget or timetable for this plan, so you are encouraged to present an ‘ideal’ campaign, without the constraints of a formal budget or schedule.
However, you do need to be mindful of how realistic your strategy is, and which consideration in the marking criteria.
Please be mindful that this is a hypothetical assignment and the organizations below are not real clients. ie: they have not been involved in the development of this brief. You should not contact them for information.
Assignment 3 – Strategic Communication Plan
Please read this information in conjunction with the assignment details provided in the Unit Information and Learning Guide. You are required to develop a strategic communications plan to address the issues below for the identified organization. If you wish to change the identified organization, please discuss this with your tutor and get their confirmation before proceeding. You do not need to provide a budget for this plan, so you are encouraged to present an ‘ideal’ campaign without the constraints of a formal budget. However, you need to be mindful of how realistic your strategy is, which is a consideration in the marking criteria. Please be mindful that this is a hypothetical assignment. The organizations below are not actual clients (i.e., they have not been involved in the development of this brief). You are required to undertake secondary research only. Please DO NOT attempt to undertake primary research, for example, interviews (although you can suggest it as part of your research and evaluation plans). Please direct questions you have to your tutor in the first instance. You should choose one of the topics below for your assignment.
TOPIC #1: WATER CONSERVATION
In Singapore, the per capita household consumption of water has reduced from 165 liters to 141 liters of water per person per day. Despite the progress made in reducing water consumption, statistics show that showering remains the major contributor to household water consumption. You work for the Public Utilities Board, a statutory board under the Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment in Singapore. You have been asked to write a strategic communication plan aimed at promoting the water-saving kit and reducing household water consumption among key stakeholders and the public.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Are you studying at Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) and feeling overwhelmed by your COM368: Strategic Communication Assignment? Look no further! Our comprehensive range of services is designed to cater to your academic needs and help you excel in your studies. Whether it's your TOA, Summative assignments, or any other coursework, our expert team is here to provide you with top-notch assistance. Specifically, if you're struggling with describing the research you've undertaken to devise and implement a campaign for your COM368 assignment, we can help! Our Report Writing Service is tailored to help you effectively communicate your research findings and insights. Don't let the complexities of the subject hold you back; pay our experts to receive the guidance you need and thrive in your course at SUSS, Singapore.
Tags:- Research Report Writing Assignments
- FMT315: Some of the broad strategies to optimize energy efficiency in existing building involve: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: There are several forms of renewable energy sources that are available for the built environment: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- FMT315: “A well-designed building uses the right combination of both passive and active design strategies: Sustainable Buildings Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302: Compare how the Early Years Development Framework, 2023 and the Nurturing: Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore
- ECE302 Children’s Social and Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Discuss at least THREE (3) key points that the author raised in the article with regards to children’s social:
- Case 7- Harley-Davidson, Inc. in 2018 Review-Harley-Davidson, Inc. was far from being the world’s biggest motorcycle manufacturer: Assignment, Singapore
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Outline Porter’s generic strategy of differentiation and explain, using examples from the case study
- Sustainable Strategic Business Management Assignment, AGI, Singapore: Product development allows a company to modify existing products or develop
- BSP2701 Economics Assignment, NTU, Singapore: Under The Fractional Reserve Banking System, We Can Compute The Money Supply By Adding The Monetary
- PSY305 Exploring The Mind Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The following headline was featured in the Life section of The Straits Times on 17 November 2023
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices