|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Commercial Law assignment|
Commercial Law assignment Assignment, NUS, Singapore Lucas works as a car salesman at Prime Car Dealers. On 2nd January Goh saw an advertisement of Prime Car Dealers
Lucas works as a car salesman at Prime Car Dealers. On 2nd January Goh saw an advertisement of Prime Car Dealers and telephones Lucas and asked if he could trade his Mercedes Benz CLA180. Lucas says that he is happy to accept Goh’s car but he would need to inspect the car before the sale is finalized. Goh visits Lucas the next day and says ‘it is yours for $ 65,000.’ Lucas examines the car and replies ‘I love it but $65,000 is too expensive for a Mercedes Benz CLA180’. Lucas says he will buy the car for $55,000. Goh claims that his car is in perfect condition and $55,000 is too low for his car. Lucas says he needs to speak to his employer before he accepts to buy the car for $65,000.
Lucas’s employer agrees to buy the car for $65,000. On 4th January Lucas sent a text message to Goh stating that he would buy the car for $65,000 and will assume this is acceptable unless Goh tells him otherwise.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
On 3rd January Goh met his friend Aisyah and he made an offer to sell his car to her for $65,000. On 5th January Goh emailed Aisyah stating that he has found a buyer for his car. However, she replied stating that she agrees to buy Goh’s car for $65,000.
Discuss, incorporating your understanding of contract law, the following:
a. Whether a contract was formed. If so, when was it formed and who were the
b. The various alternative dispute resolution options for the parties to resolve
their dispute. Marking Criteri
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
For National University of Singapore (NUS) students grappling with Commercial Law assignments, our specialized assignment help online and professional Dissertation Writing Services are here to assist you. Whether you're analyzing complex scenarios like Lucas's car salesmanship or tackling other intricate aspects of commercial law, our experts are ready to provide the guidance you need. Don't let legal complexities deter your academic progress. Pay our experts to ensure your success in your NUS course and excel in the field of commercial law.
Tags:- Commercial Law assignment
- BSS020C126S Introduction to Human Disease Coursework, URL, Singapore: Summaries the trends in incidence and/or mortality over the past 10 years for ONE specific
- Operations Management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Identifying three operations management issues (at least one must be global in nature)
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: the assumption that August is an associate of Caddy, what would be the Ca carrying amount of the investment
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: What is the value of an investment in associates shown in the consolidated statement of financial position
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: Which of the following definitions is not included within the definition of control per MFRS10
- ACC6063 Advanced accounting 2 Assignment, SMU, Singapore: XX acquired 80% of the share capital of LL on 1 August 2020 and is preparing its group financial statements
- Enterprise Server Management Assignment, TU, Singapore: Investigate both the advantages and disadvantages of moving to cloud computing
- Principles of logistics management Assignment, SIM, Singapore: Explain how the company competes in its industry. You can look at the competition, the players in the industry
- MKTG3040 Services Marketing Assignment, UON, Singapore: The purpose of Assessment Item Four: Reflective Essay is to assess your ability to critically discuss
- Business Research Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Select a topic of interest or business problem relevant to your degree specialism, e.g. strategy
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices