|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|COU104: Social Emotional Learning
COU104: Social Emotional Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore Describe these THREE (3) social emotional competencies: Self-Awareness, Self-Management and Social Awareness
Objective of TMA
The purpose of this assignment is to help you read through and learn the contents in the main text, “Emotional Intelligence in Everyday Life” by Joseph Ciarrochi (2013) and the study guide. It is also meant to enhance your reading of the research literature as you are expected to perform some search for relevant journals to work on this assignment. 10 marks awarded for language and referencing in this assignment.
Describe these THREE (3) social emotional competencies: Self-Awareness, Self-Management and Social Awareness. For each of the competencies, give a personal example that illustrates your understanding of the concept (marks will be deducted if definitions are not cited properly).
The following questions are based on the story about Robert, Marsha and Matthew in Chapter 9 of “Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace” (pages 187-192).
a. Summarise the four-step emotional blueprint used by Marsha in her interaction with Robert.
b. The authors suggested that “it is difficult, but entirely possible, to intentionally manage our emotions as well as those of others” (page 191). Research on the neurobiology of emotions and cognitions, and explain in not more than 800 words on how emotions are regulated (no marks will be given if answer is not supported by research work).
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you facing challenges with your COU104: Social Emotional Learning assignment at Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)? Look no further for assignment help online! Our team of experts is ready to assist you in various aspects of your coursework. From providing solutions for your summative assignments to guiding you through TOA (Theory of Action), we offer comprehensive support tailored to your needs. Additionally, our Online Exam Help ensures that you're well-prepared and confident during assessments. If you need to describe social-emotional competencies such as Self-Awareness, Self-Management, and Social Awareness, our experts will provide you with a well-structured and insightful analysis. Pay for our expert help and enhance your academic performance today!
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
- E-Business Assignment, Singapore: an analysis of the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the adoption and utilisation of digital technologies
- PSY371: Performance Psychology Report, SUSS, Singapore: Interview someone you know who needs to perform (in sports, performing arts, work, school, etc.)
- law Assignment SUSS, Singapore: In early 2020, Corona Lim (a Singaporean doctor with a background in mechanical engineering)
- GER510 Applied Research In Gerontology Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Decades Of Research Have Shown That Being Surrounded By Trees Is Good For Us
- ACC213 Introduction To Income Tax Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Describe, Explain And Outline The Features Of Singapore’s Individual Income Tax System That Would Encourage
- Sustainable Tourism Assignment, MU, Singapore: Sustainable Tourism (ST) Has Gained Global Recognition By The Tourism Industry And Government Organizations
- Social Media Digital Marketing Report, SUSS, Singapore: Imagine That You Are The Social Media Manager Of A Small To Medium Organisation (Up To 250 Employees)
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Company Uses Normal Costing And Manufacturing Overhead Is Applied At The Rate Of 230% Of Direct Labor Cost
- ACC203 Managerial Accounting Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: The Business Times Reported On 17 March 2022 That “Recovery In Visitor Arrivals To Singapore
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices