|Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS)
|COU362 Understanding Psychological Disorders
COU362 Understanding Psychological Disorders, SUSS, Singapore: Wei Ling is 27 years old. She is a skilled accountant who has been worrying a tremendous amount over the past 15 months
Wei Ling is 27 years old. She is a skilled accountant who has been worrying a tremendous amount over the past 15 months. She frequently worries about her job performance, physical health, and relationships with her close friends and family. She shared with you that her father has been diagnosed with anxiety, while her mother with depression, but she is not sure of the
Wei Ling has trouble falling asleep at night and often wakes up with a racing heart, and a sense of impending doom. She avoids some social gatherings and has withdrawn from a few of her hobbies. Furthermore, she does not like to leave her home to go outside. She reports feeling tense, irritable and fatigued throughout the day. Wei Ling’s worries have been significantly affecting her daily life.
Stuck with a lot of homework assignments and feeling stressed ? Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
(a) Appraise THREE (3) plausible DSM-5 diagnoses that Wei Ling could have. For each diagnosis, highlight TWO (2) relevant symptoms from the case study, and TWO (2) other plausible symptoms from your own readings about the respective diagnoses. Apply the the knowledge you have learned about such psychological presentations to justify the most likely diagnosis which Wei Ling is dealing with.
(b) As her counselor, assemble a script to help explain to Wei Ling what her diagnosis is, and what she is going through. Your script should be in your own words and explain the 4Ps (predisposing, precipitating, perpetuating, and protective) factors. Do explain terminologies in a professional yet simplified manner. Include in-text references where necessary.
(c) Note: Wei Ling’s responses are not required in the script (assume she understands and is agreeable to what you are sharing with her).
(d) Develop an intervention plan to best help Wei Ling alleviate the symptoms she is experiencing. Your intervention plan should be realistic given your resources as a counsellor. Provide specific examples of what will be carried out. The intervention plan should address as many of her presenting concerns as possible and have a well-defined structure and a timeline.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Elevate your academic experience at the Singapore University of Social Science (SUSS) with our comprehensive services. Whether you're navigating challenging individual assignments, exploring the complexities of GBA, or seeking assistance for COU362 Understanding Psychological Disorders, our expert team is here to support you. With our top-notch Dissertation Writing Services Singapore and reliable Online Assignment Helper, you can entrust your academic success to us. SUSS students in Singapore can now seamlessly pay for expert guidance on their courses, ensuring a smooth and successful academic journey.
- In the month of December, Fruits Pte Ltd made credit sales of $15,000 and a cash sale of $5,000: Accounting Home Work, NUS, Singapore
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Develop a complete Isometric Projection Drawing using as much space on a blank A4 Isometric
- MTD111 Isometic drawing Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: A portable cooking stove – PCS, that may be packed in its own case and has the ability to be in either gas-fuel
- NCO111 Work And Learning In A Changing World Essay, SUSS, Singapore: Conduct A Critical Evaluation Of Your Learning Goals That Engage With The Arguments Expressed
- COMP4104 Cyber Security Assignment, LSBF, Singapore: “TradeX Finance Inc.” Is A Newly Incorporated Finance Organization, With Incorporations Obtained
- ECE316 Practitioner Enquiry And Learning Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Formulate TWO (2) Related Research Questions Based On The Given Topic, Which Could Be Narrowed Further
- BUSM1137 Human Resource Development Essay, RMIT, Singapore: In this assessment task, you are required to write a short essay of no more than 1500 words to critically discuss
- ANL355 Applied Operations Research Tutor-Marked Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Steve Young, A Senior Sales Development Representative At A Local Wellness Gift Shop
- CTI304 English-Chinese Translation Of Literary Works Assignment, SUSS, Singapore: Complaints Of Poverty Of Poets Are As Old As Their Art, But I Never Heard That They Wrote The Worse
- Organizational behaviour Report SUSS, Singapore: The project should focus at the possible improvement in the learning process of your life experiences
UP TO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices